on 13 November 2013
Their latest album leads on from Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm (who thinks of these names? Awesome!), and they do not disappoint - if you liked their last one, you'll have the same opinion of this one.

This is in no way a bad thing - the sound is distinctively different, albeit just as dark - and full of all new ideas, rhythms and riffs, equal to their previous offerings - headbanging and/or foot-tapping retain their legacy and can be in full swing listening to this. They stick to their guns with the raw black metal concept, to which I hope they will continue with for their future albums.

If I had to pick between this and ODotPMM (which I've just listened to again before writing this review), I would choose the latter - pretty much every track in it I consider to be 'very strong', yet there's a couple of tracks in this album where nothing really stands out, around the middle - but still not enough to deduct a star from their review however.

There's a revisit to a track from Nefarious Dismal Orations, Where Darkness is Lord and Death the Beginning, which has changes in the production quality from the original, but still the same overall.

Their vocals aren't for everyone - you'll generally love it or hate it - but they don't totally consume any of the tracks unlike most Death Metal; they actually have less voicework in this album than their prior, so I imagine I could even get my Dad to like this!

Notable Tracks:

Force of the Floating Tomb
Darkness Flows Towards Unseen Horizons
Obscure Verses for the Multiverse
Inversion of Ethereal White Starts
Infinite Interstellar Genocide
on 19 July 2014
great album, nice package & extras
on 24 January 2014
It is a good item but i would rather it in a sealed package. It is in an open plastic bag.