Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 April 2014
This is a fantastic CD not only for Robbie Williams fans but for anyone who likes swing music. Robbie is a natural and it makes for very easy listening. It includes a few duets and some new material as well. Best of all, when preordered with Amazon, you received a magic code to pre purchase concert tickets! Quick delivery and I would recommend seller.
on 20 December 2015
I like this album a lot. I preferred "Swing when you're winning", but this album has a great vibe to it and most of the songs are especially uplifting on grey and miserable days. There are a few dud songs, like "Snowblind" and "If I Only had a brain" (very overdone in my opinion), but on the whole a great listening experience.
on 27 November 2013
Since I couldn't get in the U.S. I paid to get it from the UK and it is well worth the cost. It is different from the first which was more of the old standards. This has a few but also new material that any Robbie fan will love!! The DVD is behind the scenes video clips of filming the songs which was fun to watch. There are a few "blue" humor songs "Swing Both Ways" and "Nobody Likes A Fat Pop Star" but that is to be expected. This will be top of my playlist for a while.
on 8 December 2013
I had thought about buying recent albums, but thought he had lost his way a little from his recent heydays as a solo artist. This album has him singing back to his best. A mixture of old classics and new songs. Some tracks have an immediate impact while others grow on you, making a great combination of songs. Very pleased with the purchase.
on 16 January 2014
This was bought as a Christmas present for my mum, she has listened to it nearly every day since! The songs are great and there are lots of collaborations with other singers such as Lily Allen and Olly Murs. I really like this album and especially like the Jungle Book song and his swing version of Supreme. Great album and I recommend it!
on 8 December 2013
The cd was preordered and arrived very quickly. It came with an auto-rip version and a unique code to order concert tickets before general release.

Apart from the album being fab (a number of cover versions and not much unique material however), it's been tremendous value for money because I got the tickets for the concert!!
on 11 December 2013
Anybody wondering if to buy the new Robbie swing album, it's brilliant , it's better than the first swing album, the first album introduced to the wonderful world of swing music, the originals and Michael Buble , this album is just as good as any of the Buble albums, the original songs are better than what's on the Michael Buble albums
on 18 November 2013
I loved Robbie's first swing album and looked forward to an encore. I'm so pleased he's given us one. I'm also really pleased I paid the extra couple of quid to get the deluxe version. Those extra 3 songs (Where There's Muck, 16 Tons and Wedding Bells) are among some of the best. But, if I'm honest, there isn't a duff track on the entire album.
I'd already heard Shine My Shoes and Go Gentle and they're great; but it's some of the other tracks that really stood out for me. Most notably, the simple and gentle Snowblind and the brilliant title track: Swings Both Ways. I also loved Robbie's take on If I Only Had a Brain.
I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be the best album I hear all year.

If you liked his first swing album, then you should be very pleased with this release. But, do yourself a favour and buy the deluxe version! Highly recommended!!

I've now watched the bonus DVD included with the deluxe edition. It's a couple of seconds over 11 minutes!!! Basically, it's a bit of a waste of shiny silver. While it's nice to see studio/recording footage, it's not that great if it's edited (not complete songs) or just dull. Don't think I'll bother watching it again.

I'd also like to address a comment I read stating that all the 5* reviews are from die hard fans. Personally, that's not true. Most of Robbie's albums are a bit mediocre for me. I tend to love his singles. Also, Rudebox, would be in my Top 100 worst albums of all time.

My review is for THIS album and nothing else.
on 12 December 2013
This album is amazing I love every single song, really catchy tunes to sing along with. Definitely a must for all fans although my hubbie loves it too, caught him singing in the shower.
I can't wait until July when I can see Robbie sing the songs from the album live.
Come on and but this album and let Robbie entertain you!
on 29 December 2013
I receieved this for Christmas and didn't think it would really be my thing however I have to say,I really like it. I have been a huge take that fan since the beginning and love most things any of the boys do but had my doubts with this new one from Robbie.

I have constantly had it on repeat so it must be good lol