5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Bought this as a gift for my mother in law and she loved it. Turned up fairly quickly, in good condition. The presentation box is lovely as is the necklace itself. Slightly smaller than I expected but otherwise perfect.
Published 7 months ago by A Erickson

2.0 out of 5 stars looks really cheap
looks too cheap! and the glass also looks like plastic! my friend even thought the price must under 10 pound. I wont't recommend this product
Published 4 months ago by Ziling Zheng

2.0 out of 5 stars looks really cheap, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hot Diamonds Fantasy Glass Heart Pendant with Chain of 46cm (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 6 Jan 2014
This necklace is very lovey and I am so pleased with it. It will be a gift for my daughter and I am sure that she wil love it.
The item was recieved in lovely Hot Diamonds packaging and arrived very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but so delicate and small, 30 Dec 2013
Jenny (Kent England) - See all my reviews
Very pretty but has a very delicate chain and if you have average sized fingers you might struggle to fasten the chain as the clasp is tiny.