5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent I phone cover!
Published 6 months ago by Miss Laura D Gaston

2.0 out of 5 stars Elastic catch broke within a week
This cover arrived promptly and was well packaged , I was thrilled with it. However after only a week one of the hearts parted company with the elastic fastening - hence my low rating.
Published 13 months ago by lvw

2.0 out of 5 stars Elastic catch broke within a week, 20 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent I phone cover!, 20 Jun 2014
Excellent cover for my I phone, was very surprised how sturdy this case is for the price. The part of the case that the phone actually fits into is a really nice soft but strong plastic that wouldn't crack if you dropped it. It offers full protection for my phone. 2x free screen protectors aswell! Can't be bad to it for that price! You won't be dissapointed with this phone cover!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 4 Jan 2014
Bought as a gift - fits well, daughter in law loved it.
Sturdy and well made, is very good value for money, only wish I'd ordered one for my phone !

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone purse, 27 Nov 2013
Great for the money liked this a lot not over priced also would like more colours on this product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 2 Nov 2013
I found the product was as described! I love my new case and it has already saved my phone screen a few times!

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: YEAH red leather cherry wallet credit card flip stand case cover for iphone 4 4g 4s (Electronics)
Great case everyone comments on it . I know it will protect my phone cant believe the amount of broken iphone screens there is no need!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was hoping for., 31 Aug 2014
Very pleased with this cover for my iphone 4. The mint green colour is exactly the same as in the picture. It looks very well made, especially for the price. The phone was a snug fit but I know it's secure and can't fall out. I like that there is a hole for the speaker so when I'm on a call I don't need to have the case open. The case seems strong and sturdy. The only thing that I could see happening is the elastic that keeps the case closed could ware thin after a lot of use but by the time that is likely to happen I'll probably want a new case anyway. If you are in 2 minds about buying this case I would just get it, it's really pretty and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
lovely very very very nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & Cute !!!, 2 July 2014
It is a really wonderful case , very cute.
I can take clear pictures, the case the phone is actually in is really firm and hard.
BUT.... The colour shown on the picture is more lighter than the actual case,
as my case is much darker, it is like a light green but I still love it!!
It is very handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 28 Jun 2014
Sister loved it, really nice colour quick service and protects the phone well. Also has a couple of card slots ideal for storage