4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable label
I like Craghoppers. Their stuff is usually well-made, stylish and comfortable to wear. Their fleeces and half-zip tops are especially good under a waterproof shell - not oppressive like some. This fleece is a little long for my taste but some people like to keep their lower half warm, which this one does!
Published 15 months ago by Mrs N Eyles

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Unfortunately returned this item as too big and a bit shapeless. Deliver on time.
Published 1 month ago by Mrs G Yarwood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable label, 25 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fleecey fleece, 20 Dec. 2013
Bought for my wife as she kept taking mine,all the usual features, excellent workmanship, design and for the thickness very warm.I can now start wearing my own again.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 30 Jan. 2014
My jacket came in good time and I am very happy with it.Good length an snug

my jacket came quickly and i found it to be very comfortable and a good length and i am enjoying wearing it

4.0 out of 5 stars I just love this fleece it is so light and warm, 7 Nov. 2014
I just love this fleece it is so light and warm ,took 2 stars off as I was sent a size 14
.I ordered a size 18!I t fits snugly wearing it all the time!Bought 3 more the correct size!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fleece, 3 Dec. 2014
Arrived on time and well packaged. Great Fleece, nice & soft good fit and a lovely colour. Not tested warmth as its a gift but its a good make so should be fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good fit and value - could have a tab to ..., 11 Jan. 2015
Very good fit and value - could have a tab to secure fleece sleeves to sleeve of jacket - but this is a minor problem. I have also ordered another one in black!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Jacket if bought with the outer shell, 25 Jan. 2014
I bought this fleece to add to the shell jacket. It's a great addition. I walk the dogs & have to walk to school in all weathers. This jacket is cosy, wind proof and keeps me dry. I have already bought another set as it will be perfect for my daughter doing her Duke of Edinburgh Awards.
The only downside. And it's silly really, but I wish the fleece had buttons at the cuffs to conect to the shell jacket. Every time I put it on the fleece arm have to be tucked back in. It's not exactly a problem just an observation that I think would improve this jacket.
So in conclusion if u walk anywhere, are outside in any weather then I would recommend this jacket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great extra layer for spring and autumn, 23 July 2014
Great extra layer for spring and autumn. Just took it to Kenya was perfect for colder nights in the mountain as part of a layering system! Love the colour

5.0 out of 5 stars fleece jacket, 8 Jan. 2015
Always pleased with this make. For the fleeces I find I have to order a larger size than I would normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this fleece jacket, 9 Jan. 2015
I love this fleece jacket. The size was a good fit for me. It is a very warm and excellent product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›