Published 5 months ago by CC26

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 per episode? On Prime?!
Enjoyed the other 2 seasons but no thanks Amazon, I already pay for prime so don't really fancy sending you another 30 for this. If I buy this season it certainly won't be from you. What a con.
Published 3 months ago by Dr Oli

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a Great show the fact that you have to pay to see it even with Amazon Prime instant is a con, 31 Mar 2014
I thought there may be some changes as Lovefilm was subsumed into the beast that is Amazon but I never thought that they would deliberately delay putting movies and TV shows onto the Instant video available to those of us who pay a monthly fee for them. No they now expect you to pay a fee on top of your monthly fee so you can watch the ones you want when they come out. Is it a nominal charge no it's up to 30 in some cases. Also some of these are not 2013 films or latest episodes they are from 2010,2011 and 2012 in some cases. This will also affect the people who sell DVD's on Amazon as people will just purchase the instant access ones directly from Amazon. None of this is good customer service and do not get me started on how they have messed up the 3 orders I have for rental DVD's since I came back to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, gutted I can't watch series 3 on PRIME Grrr 1.89 per episode?!, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Grimm - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I THINK I WILL BE CANCELLING MY AMAZON PRIME MEMBERSHIP, I loved the first 2 seasons but I now have to pay EXTRA 1.89 per episode if I want to watch season 3!!!!!! What a joke, it wasn't this way when it was LOVEFILM I shall stick to NETFLIX, I refuse to pay extra. Disappointed AMAZON, sort it out!

5.0 out of 5 stars I've actually bother to watch it!, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Grimm - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I'm just past half way through the series so unlike the others who strangely felt the need to post guesses as reviews I actually have some idea what I'm talking about.
The new series is even better than the first 2, it's darker but more character driven. A brilliant combination of crime, politics and mythology (and of course Monroe's history lessons)

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 per episode? On Prime?!, 17 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
Great tv programme would highly recommend to those who like supernatural, smallville and arrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Series BUT!!!!, 4 May 2014
The Series is a great one; great story telling, character development and plots with sub plots galore ... However I am totally pieced that Amazon pulled the series from Prime Instant Videos as I was down to the last few episodes in season three ... Couldn't you let me finish the series Amazon??? Not a happy bunny :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the characters in this show, 15 Aug 2014
Love the characters in this show, especially the support crew. Great theme too. Wish I had bought the season though instead of each show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 3 should be part of Prime...... Why is it not......, 31 Aug 2014
"katz" (Coventry, England) - See all my reviews
Well Amazon - loved the first two season - but think you are completely out of order expecting prime customers to pay for season 3. Will be looking elsewhere to watch this. And finding that a number of great shows such as Supernatural's recent seasons are not available on prime.... What is going on? I have given it a 5, as I have watched a few on my TV when I have been able to get time...

5.0 out of 5 stars Maturing nicely..., 28 July 2014
A bit darker than the previous series but the show is getting better and better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 July 2014
I am highly addicted to this. On the lines of Buffy but with different Monsters.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Grimm - Season 3 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Grimm - Season 3 [Blu-ray] [Region Free] by David Giuntoli (Blu-ray - 2014)
25.25