5.0 out of 5 stars A good read
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple insight to the art
Published 5 months ago by Mr. A. Mowatt

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Easy Way to Write Short Stories That Sell (Kindle Edition)
As someone who is trying to get my head straight so that I can write interesting stories I found this book useful and I have come away with a strategy and plan I can use to create them. There are so many books on writing. This one strips out all the theory and hard to grasp, conepts for those new to fiction writing, like me. If you want to start writing short stories quickly buy this book. A no nonsense guide written in plain English.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rob Parnell is an expert, 30 Oct 2013
Rob and I have been friends for years, although I have never met him. He has guided my own writing and that of my daughter. I can recommend him to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like the right way to go, 2 July 2014
Good stuff. Simple explanations. Should work. Will try harder. Time to drag neglected mss out of that dark space.Thanks Rob. Leonard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple insight to the art, 8 Jun 2014
Mr. A. Mowatt "humour magnate" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This book certainly can provide a starter for ten. I think that any body that purchases such a book and imagines that it would provide the key to the creative door would be ill founded in that belief. There is no east way to write any story. THERE IS GRAFT, THAT IS IT IN A NUT SHELL. I didn't purchase this book thinking I was on my way. it was in expensive and perhaps could provide a different slant to others already come across. That was my reasoning for purchasing it. I would just warn any prospective purchaser to read the description before jumping right in and perhaps purchasing it blind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good solid advice, 6 Jun 2014
Small book well written with good advice and follow up on website. Recommended for novice as well as experienced writers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pragmatic advice for short story writers, 17 April 2014
Rob has an unnerving way of hitting the nail fair and square with his advice for budding authors. In this ebook he takes the process short story writing from idea, through planning and development, to pitching the finished product to potential editors. His non nonsense style, strips back the arts of short fiction to reveal the bared bones of good stories: believable characters; obstructed goals; and surprising endings. If you want to write short fiction for fun, then this book is not for you, but if you want to be read and paid, this is the formula you need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the read, 26 Jan 2014
This book is short and succinct just like a short story should be. The author is great in getting some valuable techniques and ideas across. I am glad I read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov 2014
Clear, concise information. Very helpful and inspirational.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy?, 14 Jan 2014
There really is no easy formula or magic way to do things but this does give you a road to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 21 Sep 2014