5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protectors I've had so far
Screen protectors by their very nature are not very easy to apply without some form of frustration (often major) kicking in. However, of all the screen protectors I've fitted in the last few years of touchscreen device ownership I've found these ones to be the least frustrating of all. In fact, I've fitted them to several friends and family's iPhones because after they've...
Published 4 months ago by Michael Forsyth

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed review, £1 to charity if you write review!
Mixed review really. To be honest they only reason I'm reviewing this is because they donate £1 to charity if you write a review (at least the postage for the item will go to a good cause!)

Like I said pros and cons.

Pros- Quick delivery and item is as described, very thin so have no problem recognising touch interface.
Cons- Costly for what it...
Published 8 months ago by del847

‹ Previous | 123 24 25215 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth feel, 24 April 2014
The protector is really great. It makes me feel like the screen is smoother, and my fingers seem to slide faster on the screen than before. Also, I don't experience any fingerprint mark at all after applying the protector. And it's slim, with curved edges, so I don't feel it's too odd after applying on the phone.

The application process is a pain by the way, or may be it's just me. I had to take it in and out a few times before managed to get all the dust specs out, and center the protector on the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits on iPhone 5c well, 23 April 2014
T. H. Brown (Swansea, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Iphone 5/5S/5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
This was easy to apply and fitted onto the phone well. Happy with the quality of the purchase and would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and so nice on the fingers!, 20 April 2014
No glare or anything, really smooth to touch!
Easy to apply and I'm not very good at it anyway, comes with cloths too to wipe the screen
Really pleased with the purchase, even my family preferred these to the ones they had bought, absolute bargain :-)
If I need anymore, I definitely will be repurchasing these ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 April 2014
Great price for all the screen protectors, very happy with the item. Very easy to apply, and seem up to the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 April 2014
This is a great deal and the protectors come with screen cleaners and everything you need to put the case on great to protect an iphone 5s or iphone 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 17 April 2014
Does the job very well.... I dropped my Iphone the other day and the side of the screen landed at an angle on the corner of my desk. I expected to pick up my phone and find the screen shattered, only to find that the cover had protected it from damage and has only lifted slightly but stuck back in place. A little fiddly to apply as expected, any cover would be to be fair. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I find this sooner?!, 16 April 2014
For years I have struggled to get an adequate screen protector for my phones due to issues with bubbling, lack of clarity and lack of responsiveness.

Well, I've finally found what I've been looking for with this product! I was able to get the screen protector on perfectly with one attempt! It is SO clear you cant even see it. I am really pleased with it and would recommend this to anyone. Also, another bonus was that each screen protector comes with its own little wipe. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., 16 April 2014
It also comes with instructions that you can watch on youtube. I've made a discovery, it's actually easier to apply sideways instead of top to bottom, which reduces the appearance of bubbles. Great product and I highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs some patience, 13 April 2014
Postage and delivery were good.
As with all of these types of sticky-on-the-screen protectors, you need to make sure the phone is SO clean and dust free before applying.
Used one as a practice and got the second one on first time.
Well worth the money and has given peace of mind. Doesn't affect how you see the screen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch you really get Samar protectors, 11 April 2014
The first set I ordered from one supplier were not genuine Samar, they were five very cheap screen protectors in a basic envelope. If I mention the supplier Amazon will probably not approve the review but be careful and make sure you get real Samar one's.

I demanded a refund and ordered the same item again from another supplier and they came in the sealed pack as pictured. The Samar ones are much better and the first one I applied was a success.

‹ Previous | 123 24 25215 | Next ›