1,725 Reviews
 (1,149)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protector I've had.
Very pleased with the product. Application was easy and I had no trouble with airbubbles. The thickness is not a problem at all for me, at the end of the day it's made out of glass and not plastic. Overall, I feel like it is definitely protecting my screen which is the main thing. All round good purchase.
Published 1 month ago by RMadeleine

Mixed review - purchased both iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 screen protectors on the same order. The pack for the iPhone 5 are perfect, good quality and great fit so no complaints here. However, the ones advertised as iPhone 6 compatible are the wrong measurements - too short and too narrow which rather defeats the purpose of protecting the glass. Will be requesting a refund.
Published 2 months ago by sophie de bruxelles

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protector I've had., 28 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars The best screen protectors I've bought., 12 Jan. 2015
These are great! It took me 4 attempts though, so I only have 2 spare. Like all matte screen protectors they do change the appearance of you phone's screen, but I like it. I bought these because my LifeProof case's screen was sticking to my phone screen, and these have sorted the problem.

What sets these apart from other protectors I've bought in the past are two things.

1. Each screen protector comes with its own screen wipe, so you don't need to keep just one, each is individually wrapped with a new one, meaning you can hand them out to friends/family, or leave a stash at work and home.

2. Now this might sound weird, but the home button and speaker section have been removed. Most protectors I've had in the past have these cut out (of course) but still in the pack! So you're left with loads of tiny see-through circles and bits all over your desk, not with these! It seems like a little thing but I've found when they're still attached they can get in the way of when you're applying the protector to your phone, so it just takes away that extra element of difficulty!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product - and I will explain why, 21 Nov. 2014
This is a great product - and I will explain why.
I have an iPhone 6 which developed a problem so was returned to the apple store for a replacement. Unfortunately I had forked out £30 for a zagg invisibleshield glass screen protector. A great piece of kit that I recommend.
Obviously when the phone was replaced that was no good anymore so as a courtesy Apple (who don't stock zagg) provided me with one of their stocked screen protectors for free.
The Apple Store stocked item was really difficult to apply and to cut a long frustrating story short went in the bin after three attempts to get it on without bubbles.
This item went on easily FIRST TIME and the bubbles could be worked out easily. And if you make a mistake you have six screen protectors so bin it and try again!
The most important thing - people here are moaning that it doesn't cover the whole screen. That is true - there is a 2mm gap around the outside edge but that was also the case with both the Apple Store one and the zagg version. This screen is curved at the edges so the screen protector had to stop before the curvature begins. Makes sense to me if nobody else.
This is a bargain in my opinion - give it a try before forking out on a more expensive option.
At this price it's worth it even If you use them for a practice run before trying to apply a more expensive unit - but mine will be staying put and I've still got five left!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protectors I've had so far, 4 Mar. 2015
Screen protectors by their very nature are not very easy to apply without some form of frustration (often major) kicking in. However, of all the screen protectors I've fitted in the last few years of touchscreen device ownership I've found these ones to be the least frustrating of all. In fact, I've fitted them to several friends and family's iPhones because after they've seen how good it looks on mine they've wanted one fitted as well.

Another big plus point I've found with these is that they don't scratch as easily as others, which means they don't look so grubby after a short time. I've had the same one on my phone for over 3 months and there's only a couple of very light scratches where it's probably rubbed against keys or coins in my pocket.

Tip: I peel off the backing, hold the sides, and sort of curve the protector down the centre (long ways). Then I position it down the centre of the phone to align the holes with the home button and the phone speaker, before dropping the edges onto the screen. Occasionally I've had to lift an edge with sticky tape to remove a bit of dust, again with sticky tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for iPhone 6 users but take note of the uncovered area., 4 Jan. 2015
The thickness is noticeable thicker but does not add weight to your phone. Take note that the glass does not cover the total area of your iPhone screen. Since iPhone 6 screens have curved edges, this protector only covers the flat area.

The application of this product is quite simple even I'm terrible at applying screen protectors. I do this in one shot & thankfully it goes well with only one tiny dust left inside. I'm just leaving it there since not gonna risk re-applying it again.

The edges of the glass is also curved which is nice. Its clear & bright, same as experience without the glass, and responsive to gestures as expected with no problem. It is not oleophobic, so do expect fingerprints smudges. But with some wiping, it will clear up and looks crystal clear.

I am using this glass protector with Poetic Atmosphere case, it fits well and this combo makes my phone looks sleek, slim & the glass protector is almost invisible although the uncovered area is noticeable in close up. This is my first time using this brand and had no problems so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 July 2014
Gogol (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Iphone 5/5S/5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
Very good product that you pay a lot more for if you buy in the shops, easy to apply and even if things go wrong the first time you have plenty in reserve. I don't think I have ever had to replace a screen protector once its been applied but its nice to have a spare around the house. These are also very easy to iron out of any bubbles and don't interfere with using the phone at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars The pack for the iPhone 5 are perfect, good quality and great fit so no complaints ..., 22 Jan. 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars Really poor product. it leaves around 1 or 2mm gap ..., 3 Oct. 2014
Really poor product. it leaves around 1 or 2mm gap around the edges of the screen so leaving the rest of the glass exposed and looks unsightly. Doesn't go on easy and comes off too easily too, showing a poor choice of adhesive. No comparison to the other brands Cheap for a reason

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Jun. 2014
Christopher J. Nash (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Okay this is an amazing product, for the following reason.

1) It is made of tempered glass, so it really protects your screen
2) It is very easy to apply
3) No air bubbles unlike cheaper screen protectors
4) For the price it protects your phone better than any other screen protector out there.
5) Fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone of Steel, 26 May 2014
Harry Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
My screen is protected. I feel like I could instigate a duel to the death with it and lose furiously