4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone of Steel
My screen is protected. I feel like I could instigate a duel to the death with it and lose furiously
Published 4 months ago by Harry Davies

I ordered the screen protector about 5 days before the arrival of my new iPhone 6 Plus and was hoping it would arrive in time.

This wasn't the case. In fact I had to contact the seller because the first package did not even turn up. The seller was quick to respond to my request for a new screen protector and it was with me within 3 working days.

The...
Published 17 days ago by Luke Jackson

4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone of Steel, 26 May 2014
Harry Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Iphone 5/5S/5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing, 17 May 2014
Received the product quickly.

Application was incredibly easy and the included button sticker makes the home button easy to press even with this slightly thicker-than-usual screen protector. Getting bubbles under this was impossible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and 1/3 of the the price, 14 May 2014
This is perfect! i had 3 of the Glas t ones, they broke and cost £30 a go to replace. This was a1/3 of price and every bit as good. Super clear, well made. cant complain

5.0 out of 5 stars ** Brilliant and Well Worth The Money **, 12 Oct 2014
So here's a genuine review... I bought this along with about 7-8 packs from different ebay sellers and this was by far the best. Infact it was the only one that covered the proximity sensor part of the screen as this doesn't need to be uncovered like other protectors are doing and more importantly it's also the only one with the correct size cutout for the ear speaker. Others were the exact size which meant unless you had pin point accuracy it would slightly cover the speaker.

I fitted mine perfectly first time and unlike others there was no bubbling on any of the edges. Regardless of dust some other protectors that are cut slightly off cause a bubbling on one side as if it's been put on incorrectly. This one was perfect and infact when I went to the Apple Store to exchange my iPhone 6 for a separate issue the Apple Store guy said what a great protector and couldn't believe they were £2.50 for 6 and thought it was an expensive £10+ per protector.

Yes there's a gap around the edge but nearly all the iPhone 6 protectors have this and although it's because of the rounded edges there's a genuine reason it's not bigger despite what we all think about it could be a few mm bigger here and there. There's a reason it's not bigger and I'm sure a valid one so I'm not going to question it. Most cases have a lip on the edge so these protectors are also case friendly and prevent the case from puckering up the screen protector as its fitted.

I very much doubt the screen will get scratched in the 3mm or so gap around the outside and if it does then you're probably not looking after it very well.

These protectors are not rugged or to prevent the screen from cracking or any kind of assistance if the iPhone is dropped, they're simply to stop the screen from being scratched whilst in your pocket or bag and that is all and it does this well!

I'm glad I didn't listen to most of these reviews as I would have missed out. I'm going to order some more as backup and for family and friends iPhones. It's nice that they are a UK designed product too! Well done and please continue. Trust me there's a lot worse out there at the moment including ones that have a large square cutout at the top to accommodate the sensor, speakers and camera instead of individual cutouts like these and not only that but they're packaged really well as per the picture so they're not bent in the post as this also affects the quality of the fitting on the iPhone. All in all well worth a couple of quid and if you're not happy with these then seriously you won't find what you're looking for at this present time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the best it can considering the curved edges of the iPhone 6 Plus, 3 Oct 2014

The screen protector itself is smaller than the face of the phone and looks a little odd, but I assume that's because of the curved edges of the screen itself.

I would probably recommend researching the market for other screen protectors as this does look quite strange on the phone.

I'm just glad I finally got the screen protector to protect the phone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Jun 2014
Christopher J. Nash (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Okay this is an amazing product, for the following reason.

1) It is made of tempered glass, so it really protects your screen
2) It is very easy to apply
3) No air bubbles unlike cheaper screen protectors
4) For the price it protects your phone better than any other screen protector out there.
5) Fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supremely Supreme!, 30 May 2014
James (Marlborough, UK) - See all my reviews
I've bought plenty on screen protectors in my past but none quite like these! Posted quickly and awesomely packed in luxurious red cardboard these screen protectors can only be described as 'The Dogs'!

They all have a microfibres cleaning cloth (yes, one per screen protector!) and apply quickly and 100% bubble free if you make sure your screen is clean.

Also highly glossy, like sliding your fingers across butter, no sticking here whatsoever! You'll be rubbing your screen with such pleasure people may even find it a bit creepy...

If you only buy one set of screen protectors this year, buy these!

1.0 out of 5 stars the quality is extremely poor. The delivery from the seller was really slow ..., 3 Oct 2014
I never write reviews, but compelled to on this occasion. Do not buy this item for the iPhone 6 - simple. It is way too small, screen still exposed, top, bottom, left and right. This screen protector will cheapen the look of the iPhone 6 design, the quality is extremely poor.
The delivery from the seller was really slow too, and communication poor. All in all not satisfied - SAVE YOUR MONEY.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 1 Oct 2014
I'm not sure this is actually meant to be for the iPhone 6 plus as the description suggests as it doesn't go edge to edge - it just covers the central bit of the screen so It doesn't feel like it's protecting the whole front of the phone like a normal screen protector. It feels weird that the Middle of the phone is raised and looks really unattractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for iPhone 5, 2 Jun 2014
These screen protectors for iPhone 5 fit just right and, er, protect the screen.

They're clear plastic so you can see through them, thankfully - would be disappointing if they were opaque!

Putting one on the screen causes the usual 'dust-and-cat-hair bubble' issues, but there's a little help slip inside reminding you to watch out for that. I managed to avoid most particles, but those that did dive under the film were squeezed out ok.