1,987 Reviews
 (1,328)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protectors I've had so far
Published 2 months ago by Michael Forsyth

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Worst screen protectors I've ever ever bought. Awful instillation and scratch easily. Do not buy these.
Published 5 months ago by Jack Spencer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protectors I've had so far, 4 Mar. 2015
Screen protectors by their very nature are not very easy to apply without some form of frustration (often major) kicking in. However, of all the screen protectors I've fitted in the last few years of touchscreen device ownership I've found these ones to be the least frustrating of all. In fact, I've fitted them to several friends and family's iPhones because after they've seen how good it looks on mine they've wanted one fitted as well.

Another big plus point I've found with these is that they don't scratch as easily as others, which means they don't look so grubby after a short time. I've had the same one on my phone for over 3 months and there's only a couple of very light scratches where it's probably rubbed against keys or coins in my pocket.

Tip: I peel off the backing, hold the sides, and sort of curve the protector down the centre (long ways). Then I position it down the centre of the phone to align the holes with the home button and the phone speaker, before dropping the edges onto the screen. Occasionally I've had to lift an edge with sticky tape to remove a bit of dust, again with sticky tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protector I've had., 28 Feb. 2015
Very pleased with the product. Application was easy and I had no trouble with airbubbles. The thickness is not a problem at all for me, at the end of the day it's made out of glass and not plastic. Overall, I feel like it is definitely protecting my screen which is the main thing. All round good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product - and I will explain why, 21 Nov. 2014
This is a great product - and I will explain why.
I have an iPhone 6 which developed a problem so was returned to the apple store for a replacement. Unfortunately I had forked out £30 for a zagg invisibleshield glass screen protector. A great piece of kit that I recommend.
Obviously when the phone was replaced that was no good anymore so as a courtesy Apple (who don't stock zagg) provided me with one of their stocked screen protectors for free.
The Apple Store stocked item was really difficult to apply and to cut a long frustrating story short went in the bin after three attempts to get it on without bubbles.
This item went on easily FIRST TIME and the bubbles could be worked out easily. And if you make a mistake you have six screen protectors so bin it and try again!
The most important thing - people here are moaning that it doesn't cover the whole screen. That is true - there is a 2mm gap around the outside edge but that was also the case with both the Apple Store one and the zagg version. This screen is curved at the edges so the screen protector had to stop before the curvature begins. Makes sense to me if nobody else.
This is a bargain in my opinion - give it a try before forking out on a more expensive option.
At this price it's worth it even If you use them for a practice run before trying to apply a more expensive unit - but mine will be staying put and I've still got five left!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 July 2014
Gogol (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Iphone 5/5S/5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
Very good product that you pay a lot more for if you buy in the shops, easy to apply and even if things go wrong the first time you have plenty in reserve. I don't think I have ever had to replace a screen protector once its been applied but its nice to have a spare around the house. These are also very easy to iron out of any bubbles and don't interfere with using the phone at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The best screen protectors I've bought., 12 Jan. 2015
These are great! It took me 4 attempts though, so I only have 2 spare. Like all matte screen protectors they do change the appearance of you phone's screen, but I like it. I bought these because my LifeProof case's screen was sticking to my phone screen, and these have sorted the problem.

What sets these apart from other protectors I've bought in the past are two things.

1. Each screen protector comes with its own screen wipe, so you don't need to keep just one, each is individually wrapped with a new one, meaning you can hand them out to friends/family, or leave a stash at work and home.

2. Now this might sound weird, but the home button and speaker section have been removed. Most protectors I've had in the past have these cut out (of course) but still in the pack! So you're left with loads of tiny see-through circles and bits all over your desk, not with these! It seems like a little thing but I've found when they're still attached they can get in the way of when you're applying the protector to your phone, so it just takes away that extra element of difficulty!

4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone of Steel, 26 May 2014
Harry Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
My screen is protected. I feel like I could instigate a duel to the death with it and lose furiously

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS! The screen protectors are too ..., 4 Dec. 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS! The screen protectors are too small!! They're 1 mm smaller each for the width and 2mm smaller each side for the height. Basically, it only works if you have iphone 5/5s. DO NOT BUY THIS

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed review, £1 to charity if you write review!, 24 Oct. 2014
Mixed review really. To be honest they only reason I'm reviewing this is because they donate £1 to charity if you write a review (at least the postage for the item will go to a good cause!)

Like I said pros and cons.

Pros- Quick delivery and item is as described, very thin so have no problem recognising touch interface.
Cons- Costly for what it is. Minimum instructions on how to install they say have a look at our youtube video but provide no links ended up watching a users application of the protector. The package does not come with an alcohol wipe like others but that said the dust collector is quite good when the non lint cloth fails. Everyone has already said that the cover is not the full length of the phone due to the curvature of the phone (blah blah) which is fine but would of liked it to be a bit more on each side as it barely covers the active part of the screen making application ten times harder and time consuming. Getting rid of dust is a task and a half and the application is a timely process as the glass needs to be lined up perfectly otherwise it might leave parts exposed or cover up areas that should be in the cut out portion.

Once applied it covers all the areas that need extra protection and front camera looks fine. I did notice that at the home screen the class was not exactly lined up but not much I can do about it now as once its on its on! Hopefully it will live up to its expectations and not scratch or the edge of the glass gets caught on anything.

Good alternative till a better one comes along.

If any one is is thinking of the screen mate tempered glass by iloome as it covers the whole phone I urge you to first watch the youtube video of it as the touch sensitivity is lost with this product and at double the price I'll stick with this one for the moment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic screen protector, 4 Jun. 2014
The screen protector is no better or no worse than any other I've seen before.

Its clear and fits well, but the cloth it comes with is awful!
It leaves dust particles all over the screen, wasted 3/5 of the protectors due to this.

For this little price though its worth it in my eyes.