5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the money
I was disappointed that the back is frosted, rather than just clear, as it doesn't show the full bright colour of my phone. However, it looks lovely from the front and sides and is an excellent case for the price.
Published 12 months ago by A. King

1.0 out of 5 stars This case doesn't fit!
Published 5 months ago by V. Dawe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the money, 25 Nov 2013
A. King (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TeckNet® Apple iPhone 5C Slim Soft Gel Cover Case for Apple New iPhone 5 C With Screen Protectors-Clear (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Nov 2013
Does what it says. Good quality and looks smart... Would recommend to others, some cases are loose after a while but this is a nice tight fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant get much better, 21 Oct 2013
I bought this because of the reviews being extremely positive. And to be honest i could not be happier. For £1.99 you get a very strong and perfect fitting silicone case, two screen protectors and a screen cloth!!! You really can't beat it! It actually feels stronger than the official apple one thats £25! would defiantly recommend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need, 5 Nov 2013
Fantastic case that is will priced and does completely what I need it to. Recommend this one as if you spend more you're simply wasting cash really.. This does the job and does it well..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Nov 2013
Fits well have a lip going all round the face of my iPhone which is great to protect it very happy gist my iPhone 5c perfectly :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Oct 2013
Much better than other cheap cases I've bought. It's a good fit and looks as though it will last a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top case, 11 Jan 2014
Fantastic case looks smart and not cheap. Harden rubber mould which fits tight around my blue I phone 5c. Top product

1.0 out of 5 stars This case doesn't fit!, 12 July 2014
V. Dawe (Brighton) - See all my reviews
I bought this case because it appeared to be similar to a case I bought for my iPod touch a couple of years ago, but it isn't. Most importantly, the case is slightly too long for the phone, only by a couple of millimetres, but this does mean that the case has slipped off my phone slightly in my bag, not ideal, this also means that it doesn't stay in place over the buttons on the side of the phone and keeps on switching off the ringer volume (quite annoying!) The soft plastic that the case is made of looks up to the job of protecting the phone, but if it doesn't fit right then that is no good!

1.0 out of 5 stars I would avoid!, 30 Aug 2014
I don't usually write reviews but felt I should, as this product has got so much high praise yet what I received was awful! The case doesn't even fit the phone; it's too short and therefore the holes for the ports are covered by plastic and the bottom of the phone itself isn't protected. The cover stuck to the back of the phone which left air bubbles underneath. I know you get what you pay for, and for me I was only going to use this case temporarily until I went out to a shop to buy a more expensive one. I didn't use the case for more than a few seconds. Waste of money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for iPhone 5C!!!!, 14 Jun 2014
Product arrived fast and I was very excited when it arrived. However, this does not fit an iPhone 5C!!!! I tried it on my partners 5S and it fits lovely. Very disappointed.