5.0 out of 5 stars Good
Does what it says. Good quality and looks smart... Would recommend to others, some cases are loose after a while but this is a nice tight fit.
Published 20 months ago by Clayt

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for iPhone 5C!!!!
Product arrived fast and I was very excited when it arrived. However, this does not fit an iPhone 5C!!!! I tried it on my partners 5S and it fits lovely. Very disappointed.
Published 13 months ago by Laura Bryce

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: TeckNet® Apple iPhone 5C Slim Soft Gel Cover Case for Apple New iPhone 5 C With Screen Protectors (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the money, 25 Nov. 2013
A. King (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
I was disappointed that the back is frosted, rather than just clear, as it doesn't show the full bright colour of my phone. However, it looks lovely from the front and sides and is an excellent case for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need, 5 Nov. 2013
Fantastic case that is will priced and does completely what I need it to. Recommend this one as if you spend more you're simply wasting cash really.. This does the job and does it well..

5.0 out of 5 stars Top case, 11 Jan. 2014
Fantastic case looks smart and not cheap. Harden rubber mould which fits tight around my blue I phone 5c. Top product

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 22 May 2015
25talife (Peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews
We have recently rolled out 44 iPhone 5Cs to our staff, and I was tasked with finding cases so our clumsy staff didn't break their expensive phones.

I only ordered one of these initially as I wanted to check they weren't cheap rubbish. When it arrived I was really surprised. Super fit, very snug, but not too hard to get on, came with two screen protectors. The ridge round the front of the case is raised probably 3 or 4mm, meaning you can put it face down and the screen does not touch the surface, but does not obstruct the screen. Slight rubbery texture, but not too grippy (which I've found can be annoying). Ordered a clear one, and the rear of the case is matt and slightly cloudy, whereas the edges are see through and slightly grippier. I was so happy with this that I didn't even hesitate, and ordered 35 more. At £3 I almost find it astounding that these are so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant get much better, 21 Oct. 2013
I bought this because of the reviews being extremely positive. And to be honest i could not be happier. For £1.99 you get a very strong and perfect fitting silicone case, two screen protectors and a screen cloth!!! You really can't beat it! It actually feels stronger than the official apple one thats £25! would defiantly recommend!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars An Almost Perfect Fit, 18 May 2015
This case fits my iPhone 5C like a glove, making it feel safe and secure in your hand and at first, it's a snug, wonderfully smooth and opaque casing. It's taken me a while to finally come to review this product, mainly because I had to keep sending it back every 4 months because the cover had become so filthy you couldn't even tell what colour my phone was, thus defeating the purpose of having a clear protective case in the first place.

However, the service Tecknet provide, despite the incredibly low price, has been excellent. Every time I emailed to complain they were more than happy to replace my product, so as far as customer satisfaction goes, I can't fault it.

However, because I have had to go through the process of continually changing the item I had to knock of a star.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for iPhone 5C!!!!, 14 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple iPhone 5c case, 18 Oct. 2013
Fits perfectly with iphone 5c. Very pretty and fantastic for the price - as good as other cases 10 times the price!

2.0 out of 5 stars which doesn't look too pretty. Aside from that, 2 Sept. 2014
I have read others complain that this case does not fit the iPhone 5c. I did not have this problem and the cover fits perfectly on my 5c. The main issue with this cover is that there are a lot of air bubbles on the back when fitted, which doesn't look too pretty.Aside from that, I guess it does it's job.