4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable storyline
Enjoyed this tale and yes it was about another couple. Most of these series are like that so l can't understand why some reviewers were surprised.
It brought Chris and Westley in, still having to keep apart because of his father.
I feel that the novelle was only too let us know how they had met and also why Annie was important.
I had already wondered about...
Published 12 months ago by Sasco

3.0 out of 5 stars Great plot pitiful delivery
Published 15 months ago by Phase58

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable storyline, 7 Mar. 2014
Sasco (Redhill, surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Legend of the Werewolf (Things in the Night Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I had already wondered about Bill so was not surprised at the outcome.
I'm looking forward to the next book as l want to see what happens next.
I like the series and l am sure l won't be the only one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great plot pitiful delivery, 7 Dec. 2013
How this sneaked into the m/m genre I really don't know except that it carried on from the previous novella. The plot was excellent however the way it was presented was appalling; not the writing but the mistakes, words underlined, crossed out, letters missing from the end or beginning of words, and my favourite past and passed made quite a few appearances. But all that aside it was a great plot but definitely not m/m, it did, however, answer the questions you were left with from the last story.
If there are more things to come from this author then please, for goodness sake, have them proof read before publishing. It was a fine tale of fantasy; hetero, not in the least erotic or titillating and therefore should not be in this genre but in the fantasy section.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, 22 Jun. 2014
Miss K. Wadsley (UK) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed reading this, it tied up some rather loose ends left from the previous novella involving Chris and Westley, as well as telling the main characters story from this book. Very well written, I will definitely make sure I read the others in this series, as well as hope for more Chris and Westley *kinda hoping they get their own full length book at some point* heh