on 11 April 2014
One of the nicest rings I've seen in a long time, fits like a glove, excellent value for money, very good detailing and you can see the diamonds even though they are small. Very pleased with this, I would highly recommend this to anyone. Very prompt services from the seller no problems would by again.
on 15 November 2014
my ex bought this ring for me as a present on his birthday I have very small fingers and it fits perfectly on my ring finger but right hand.I love it ! I thought I'd take a peek on line as it took him an hour (he said) to find the perfect one that I'd like and I prefer silver to gold . Initially I saw the topaz 1 and thought oh and wished I had looked but after reading the reviews on the topaz and other one I am definitely back to Perfect I loved it the moment I saw it and it definitely the right 1 it's gorgeous !
on 30 December 2013
Great purchase and the mrs loves it. Cheap ring with an expensive look. Can't really fault it in any way....
on 30 July 2014
Looks exactly like photo and fitted perfectly
on 26 May 2015
Perfect would highly recomend to anyone i love ittt :):):):):)
on 8 November 2015
It arrived in a nice presentation box and exactly as described. And the great thing is it looks more expensive than it is. It is nice to see a decent ring that has a good range of sizes, many stop too short of my ring size to buy thanks to my arthritic hands.
on 4 May 2015
I really love this ring. This is the first one i have bought online and it is perfect the picture does not give it justice it is beautiful, sparking, well worth the money and it fits perfectly cannot fault it not at all. I would highly recommend to everybody.
on 12 April 2015
this is so pretty, rather discreet just right for a small hand. It sparkles in the light, fits well against other rings and is very comfortable. It does not swivel round the finger. I would recommend this as a lovely gift for any girl or lady.
on 22 December 2014
Happy with my purchase although it was to small for the finger i wanted it for it is a very beautiful ring and it came well packaged in a pretty box and arrived days before the estimated date. Thank you Amazon.
on 31 August 2015
Bought as surprise gift for girlfriend. Great buy, worth every penny. Brilliant quality. Rather dainty piece of jewellery - so be aware if you are expecting something bigger.