on 23 November 2013
Like many of her friends our nine year old is besotted with Wolfblood on CBBC, and we have been waiting in vain for a UK DVD release - however it appears this is the only way to get it at the moment.

Although some of the reviews imply otherwise, although this is a German release with German packaging it does have the original english soundtrack as an option. This can be accessed once you have reached the main menu (which is in German) or by pressing the 'Audio' button on your remote to switch between German and English.

Its a shame that the BBC haven't released this in the UK to save all the confusion, and it would probably be somewhat cheaper than the near £30 price tag. But we will have a happy nine year old on christmas day!
on 31 December 2013
My daughter loves this series- I was anxious about ordering it with all the comments about it being German, but it's fine. As long as you have the remote control for your DVD player you can easily set it to English.
on 28 November 2013
Oh my word have just nearly had a fit as bought this DVD for my 11yr old for Christmas. Thought I was going to have to send it back as the packaging is all in German. It was only by reading the other reviews that I did a HUGE sigh of relief!!!! One happy mum now and 11 year old on Christmas day sort it out UK Cbbc!!!
on 10 October 2013
This is good once you get it into English. Why it should be like this is a mystery to me for a CBBC DVD which I bought for sterling and never assumed it was going to come in German. First -then English.
44 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2014
My daughter enjoyed watching it. Shame it has to be set from dutch into English. It took me a while before I could work out how to change the language setting. How could a programme that is not flimed in Germany be producing it. They are obviously more sensible.
on 5 December 2013
It was really entertaining, i reccomend it alot! The dvd wasnt scratched or anything, the only annoying thing was that you had to change the language from german to english alot.
on 18 July 2015
Maddy Smith - I love you!
Seriously - this is a BBC modern classic. Great story very well acted, beautifully directed & produced. BBC does it again!
It is for youngsters - but a few adults must love it too.
on 12 December 2013
This item on main page description is in english but its german fair play you can change it on feature but this needs to more honest . It never arrived on time as on the parcel just had my first name and street no house number or surname. Dissapointed
on 22 November 2013
My daughter loves this series so will be happy when gets for Xmas. Communication by seller v good and parcel arrived on time. Only wish as it is an English series should have been released here first .
on 4 October 2014
One very happy daughter once we had worked out how to change the audio from german to english