5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Scarf
Published 18 months ago by Bumbles

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money...
Not worth the money at all... If you want a small scarf then this one is for you... It is very soft though but that;s about it...
Published 4 months ago by Sharon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Scarf, 6 Jan. 2014
Purchased as a Christmas present for my girlfriend; she loves it. Soft like cashmere is a little difficult to comprehend as I have never had the opportunity to feel said material, however, the scarf is possible the softest thing I have ever come across making it extremely comfortable to wear with no itching and it still maintains warmth. The colour is a little more yellow than pink contrary to what the picture may suggest, however, it is indeed off white and pleasing so no complaints there. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... me so went to Amazon and I am so pleased. It's excellent quality and just the right shade ..., 14 Oct. 2014
Couldn't find this colour anywhere near me so went to Amazon and I am so pleased. It's excellent quality and just the right shade that I was looking for, definitely couldn't have got better anywhere else for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The colours are great too., 8 Sept. 2014
These are fabulously soft scarves. I've already bought 4. The colours are great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars just as described in a beautiful orange, I haven't worn it yet but it ..., 1 Nov. 2014
The scarf is lovely, just as described in a beautiful orange, I haven't worn it yet but it seems lovely and soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
Lovely colour

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is absolutely fantastic I would recommend it to many people, 4 Dec. 2014
This product is absolutely fantastic I would recommend it to many people .
when I deem it necessary I really buy another one.
thank you for your innovation expertise professionalism.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was looking for a classic burgundy scarf for ages and this is just perfect! I'm tempted to get a black one now, 22 Nov. 2014
Really pleasantly surprised at how soft it feels! I was looking for a classic burgundy scarf for ages and this is just perfect! I'm tempted to get a black one now! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money..., 23 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 29 Dec. 2014
Arrived next day. Very soft, luxurious feel. Expensive looking for budget purchase. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Dec. 2014
Beautiful, soft and looks amazing. Worth every penny snd delivered promptly. Thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›