5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to carry yet plenty of room
Just what I needed though a pity it is billed as a woman's product. I looked at all the "men's" backpacks and they were either the wrong size or had too few / too may pockets. So, to get what I needed I must now walk around with a woman's name strapped to my back!
Published 20 months ago by Mr A Heywood

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small.
Published 15 months ago by Cfcyl

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to carry yet plenty of room, 28 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack, 2 Mar. 2014
Perfect for everyday use. A good size, but not too bulky. Lots of useful compartments too. I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag, loads of space and pockets although not ..., 29 Aug. 2014
Jinx (Brussels, Belgium) - See all my reviews
Awesome bag, loads of space and pockets although not too big on a girl's back (doesn't make me look like a ninja turtle)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, A bit hot, not much airflow over ..., 14 Aug. 2014
Ok, A bit hot, not much airflow over your back, and dare I say it, too many pockets ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sept. 2014
Super service and product

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small., 12 Nov. 2013
Too small for me and I returned it. It has insufficient space for me to put a water bottle and few small files. Too narrow. I got Borealis from other seller. It has more space and wider. Both Borealis and Isabella are almost the same height and almost the same price. You wont regret buying Borealis. It looks small but it has plenty of space to put a 14inch laptop, a pencil case, 1 1L water bottle, few small files and few other girly stuffs. :)