4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
Published 15 months ago by Mohammed Asif

3.0 out of 5 stars androids
I chose this for my son he was very happy to get it it's not what I expected it to be but it's okay for him.
Published 18 months ago by Diane Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Yones 7" Google Android 4.2. Dual SIM Card Cell Phone Tablet PC PPC MID Flat Computer Daul Camera
Great product if you want to use internet Skype video calling and youtube. Its good on battery last for couple of hours and you can use it as phone but does not accept 3g Sim. When it arrived it had a problem with the speaker when making a phone call i had to switch to loud speaker to get it to work so i had to send back to China and they send me back another one repaired apart from that hick up and cost to send back to China its a good budget tablet phone PC.

4.0 out of 5 stars 7" tablet phone dual sim., 20 Jan. 2014
This tablet is very good value for money, it works well and the phone is good with a lot of ringtones.

good seller the tablet arrived within aweek.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tablet phone and nice seller., 14 Jan. 2014
This tablet phone is good . i really enjoying the tablet, there is a lot of lovely ringing tones u can choose from and thy are lovely. The seller was just excellent because i initially have problem with my sim card, when i mailed him, immediately he responded by telling me to off the tablet before inserting my sim then on it back which i did and it works perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price, 26 April 2014
I ordered this item and received it on the date described, it does take a bit of time as coming from China.

There was no extra or hidden costs, it will work with your phone sim card great but it has to be compatible with your phone and tablet as some providers like 3 have separate sims for tablets and your phone, I was on o2 so I could take my sim from my phone to the tablet you will need some sort of pin to remove the sim as it is difficult to click out with your fingers.

It has a lot of features on it, the phone is great and you receive text messages just like your normal phone, I just use it for basic surfing but it has a camera with camcorder and you can store your music ect, it picks up WI-FI where ever you go sometimes it can be a bit slow on the move but seems to work fine at home, I use o2 on the move and Virgin wi-fi at home so it may just be the provider i am not sure.

I bought the case cover and keyboard also but i got it on e-bay as I made a mistake buying but this is a very useful addition you just plug it into the USB slot and it is like a mini laptop.

Overall a great little tablet and great value for money and it does as it says on the tin !!

3.0 out of 5 stars androids, 10 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product The seller has has been extemely heplful in ..., 16 Aug. 2014
Good product
The seller has has been extemely heplful in times of need.
The product has so many features of a computer a and with this price I would recommend everyone to buy this for himslf and his loved ones

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Phone, 20 Nov. 2013
the product came after 10 days that's fine but the seller didn't informed that we had to pay a duty tax for another 11 pounds that's fine but it took us another 13 days before we finally got the product from DHL coz I'm workin on the ship si i informed DHL that we can pay it cash once we are in the port.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be good if it works, 16 Mar. 2015
The tablet arrived in the promised time and worked well with Wifi, but when I tried to install SIM card the tablet turned off immediately. I tried with two different SIM cards Lycamobile and 3mobile and the problem happened with both. After a few tries switching from one SIM to another the tablet died completely.
It would be a good tablet for this price if it worked.
Maybe I have received a defective by chance.
If the seller guarantee me that would test the product with the SIM card Lycamobile before sending me I would buy another.
However I got the money back (except the value of posting £ 7 second class as was required by the seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Meet my expectation, 7 Aug. 2014
Good product. Meet my expectation.
Excellent customer services from the trader.
I am perfectly relaxed recommending him for your patronage.

4.0 out of 5 stars as a tablet its good, 4 Aug. 2014
very good bit of kit...just the screen lets it down.. but what do you expect for the money its good value

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›