4.0 out of 5 stars Good tablet phone and nice seller.
This tablet phone is good . i really enjoying the tablet, there is a lot of lovely ringing tones u can choose from and thy are lovely. The seller was just excellent because i initially have problem with my sim card, when i mailed him, immediately he responded by telling me to off the tablet before inserting my sim then on it back which i did and it works perfectly.
Published 7 months ago by Theo

3.0 out of 5 stars androids
I chose this for my son he was very happy to get it it's not what I expected it to be but it's okay for him.
Published 8 months ago by Diane Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tablet phone and nice seller., 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: 7" google Android 4.0.4 dual SIM card cell phone tablet PC PPC MID Flat computer Daul Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars 7" tablet phone dual sim., 20 Jan 2014
This tablet is very good value for money, it works well and the phone is good with a lot of ringtones.

good seller the tablet arrived within aweek.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, 20 Mar 2014
Great product if you want to use internet Skype video calling and youtube. Its good on battery last for couple of hours and you can use it as phone but does not accept 3g Sim. When it arrived it had a problem with the speaker when making a phone call i had to switch to loud speaker to get it to work so i had to send back to China and they send me back another one repaired apart from that hick up and cost to send back to China its a good budget tablet phone PC.

3.0 out of 5 stars androids, 10 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 24 Jun 2014
I didn't receive the order on time and when I contacted the seller , they told me it had been delivered and gave me the tracking number and with that I found out the problem was with the post office and I received it 3 days after contacting the post office.
I started using it and it appeared brilliant with two sim slots but after 3 weeks I was surprised to see the screen black with patches of black spots .
I contacted the seller and I was told to return it to get it fixed.
I returned it but up till now they said they haven't received it , it's over two months and unfortunately it didn't have a tracking number .
So that was the end of that tablet .

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Superb, 29 Jan 2014
I love this tablet. It has all the features I need in making my days pleasant. It is light and easy to carry. The delivery time was also excellent. I didn't have to wait for ages before it was delivered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price, 26 April 2014
I ordered this item and received it on the date described, it does take a bit of time as coming from China.

There was no extra or hidden costs, it will work with your phone sim card great but it has to be compatible with your phone and tablet as some providers like 3 have separate sims for tablets and your phone, I was on o2 so I could take my sim from my phone to the tablet you will need some sort of pin to remove the sim as it is difficult to click out with your fingers.

It has a lot of features on it, the phone is great and you receive text messages just like your normal phone, I just use it for basic surfing but it has a camera with camcorder and you can store your music ect, it picks up WI-FI where ever you go sometimes it can be a bit slow on the move but seems to work fine at home, I use o2 on the move and Virgin wi-fi at home so it may just be the provider i am not sure.

I bought the case cover and keyboard also but i got it on e-bay as I made a mistake buying but this is a very useful addition you just plug it into the USB slot and it is like a mini laptop.

Overall a great little tablet and great value for money and it does as it says on the tin !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Phone, 20 Nov 2013
the product came after 10 days that's fine but the seller didn't informed that we had to pay a duty tax for another 11 pounds that's fine but it took us another 13 days before we finally got the product from DHL coz I'm workin on the ship si i informed DHL that we can pay it cash once we are in the port.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its master volumes could be better. It still takes long to buffer even when ..., 12 July 2014
Its master volumes could be better. It still takes long to buffer even when connected to my home wifi. Down loading apps was a little hard, cause im used to apple features, but my 11year old son got yo grips with it lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014