Price:£0.99

on 12 May 2015
Due to a concentration failure I thought I was buying the David Guetta remix of this one; that's more of a livener, in which the words are irrelevant. This version has grown on me, however. As a love song it has its own appeal, and it's an agreeable tune anyway.
on 3 March 2014
Addicted To You by Avicii appears to be a song about someone who has immense love for someone to the point past infatuation. I glanced the music video, which appeared to match the song’s meaning. The only catch is that this woman appears to go towards dangerous extremes for the one who means so much to her.
on 24 January 2014
It's a great song, really easy to download and great sound quality. Another upcoming hit from Avicii, would really recommend it!
on 6 April 2014
Same as the other generic guff avicii seems to be putting out at the moment. Acoustic guitar, whiney singer and some synthesised drums... Enjoy!
on 10 April 2014
Heard it on radio 1 and had to get it for my playlist. Quick purchase and download. This track reminds me of a nineties beat. Love it.
on 23 June 2014
Bought the extended version fisrt but decided to go for this one as well. Once you heard it yu cant get it out of your head.
on 26 April 2014
when you finally listen to the song you are straight away addicted to the song because it is up beat and quirky.
on 27 March 2014
Luv the voice. Luv the beat & everthn abt this track. Using it as my ringtone & not gtn fed up at all
on 28 June 2014
Great voice-instant karaoke (I wish)
on 15 September 2015