Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Price:£0.99

on 7 March 2014
Thought it was Train at first then I thought it was Union station,... boy how wrong could I be,... Don't know how the name "Avicii is pronounced but it don't matter its just a great tune,.... Couldn't find a album that it is taken from, but also couldn't believe the amount of different mixed and versions of this tune there are
on 23 March 2014
I can't say that I've heard of Avicii before, but this is a rousingly popular track. Must just say though, that the digital compression on download can be a bit noticeable, when the production fades in and out towards the end. Otherwise, terrific !
I had never heard of this band before but I loved the song when I heard it on the radio. I think the singer has a great voice, one I could happily listen to. This is a band I would be interested in hearing more of and I may consider buying their album.
on 30 January 2014
Bought this together with some other songs for my mp3 player and it starts playing and then just stops, likely faulty in some way, I couldn't be bothered to figure out how to go about getting this sorted. All the other songs works fine.
on 24 February 2014
I love this song such a tune blast it out while doing mundane things and the drive home. Especially as my brother is away so often!
on 23 February 2014
there are brilliant lyrics and beat to this single . everyone of all ages should listen to this, they will fall in love with it.
on 23 February 2014
Great music!!!!! Delivered straight to my phone, iPad and computer no fuss no worries and the best thing it was free credit
on 24 February 2014
Great music, song with actual lyrics to can undestand, great rythem. very happy with my purchase. worth the money. #######
on 2 March 2014
Really catchy tune, uplifting when youre feeling down. Its a good mood tune which is enjoyable by all the family
on 23 February 2014
it's a good morning tune, to get you going. very catchy too. Guaranteed to get everybody singing all the time.