5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 April 2014
This review is from: The Four Horsemen (The Light Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I love the story. It's different and so confusing sometimes. I like the fact that Rayne love is not easy, but at the end she realizes who is her soul mate. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Four Horsemen, 18 Mar 2014
As with all the Tara Brown books I found this a very easy and enjoyable book, the characters and storyline are a perfect balance to keep you in the moment with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG OMG, 18 Feb 2014
Please please please hurry up and finish writing the next one Tara, I need to know what happens.
I really could not put this down, at all!!!
I love how rayne and whyatt find a way to work things out and be together, even if it does involve daggers and witches, she remembers all her lives and learns to be with them even if one of them loves another being.
The horsemen are really no challenge when rayne works out what her best weapon is, but realizing this is just the start if things to conquer she gets a little nervous. ( I would be wetting myself)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Four Horsemen (The Light Series), 6 Dec 2013
Good book, interesting with lots of twists and turns and unexpected surprises chucked in. Really kept you guessing as the characters flipped between good and bad when you least expect. Love Constantine, his love never wavered and was very protective and confusing and loyal. Wyatt, at times, really irritates with his blindness to his family faults and how he needs to right all the time, and is judgemental about the other characters and reserved with sharing knowledge or/and information. Sorry some of the characters died. Can't wait forthe next book

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved this!!!, 31 Oct 2013
I don't know how but this was even better than the first one. Certainly keeps you on your toes. I love the characters and the relationships that form as they all work towards the same goal. Most of all I enjoy the humour and banter between them like a real family. At times I was laughing out loud and others my heart was in my mouth. As I have come to expect from Tara a rollercoaster of emotions leaving you fully satisfied. The twists and turns had my eyes rolling over each other to enable me to read faster. I can not wait for the next one. Would highly recommend one of Tara best.

5.0 out of 5 stars cant wait for next one, 25 Oct 2013
is there nothing tara brown cant write amazing couldn't put it down love the story and the characters cant wait for the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 Oct 2013
I just want more and more these books are amazing and i don't think that i will survive until the third book is out.... i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 5 Dec 2013
I had been impatiently waiting for this book as I really enjoyed book 1 I was not disappointed loved it if you like the sound of this or have read book one don't hesitate happy reading hope my review helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Sep 2014
Great book keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole way though can't wait for the next one