5.0 out of 5 stars Far too tasty to keep for long
Published 14 months ago by Mushandin

3.0 out of 5 stars Baileys Chocolat
This is not really to my taste - I prefer the original flavour. I found this flavour a bit too sweet.
Published 10 months ago by Elizabeth Newell

5.0 out of 5 stars Far too tasty to keep for long, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: Baileys Chocolat Luxe - Belgian Chocolate and Irish Cream Liqueur 50cl Bottle (Grocery)
I am not keen on the standard baileys, but this is a very different story. When a free sample dropped through my letterbox I found a new favourite. This has real Belgian chocolate added (6% to be exact). It is thick, rich, chocolaty and oh so delicious. It reminds me of the alcoholic chocolate sauce you get with really good profiteroles. This is best served cold from the fridge. Some people like to add ice, but straight is my favourite. Having said that you could make a very grown up chocolate milkshake with this. Absolutely wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very more-ish!, 31 Oct 2013
K. M. Brooke "avid reader" (Godalming, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is every bit as decadently delightful as I'd hoped: richly creamy and chocolatey without losing the original Bailey's taste--as long as you remember to shake before pouring. We've tried the coffee Bailey's, but found it a disappointment. This is quite a different problem altogether: we usually have a bottle of Bailey's in the fridge, but I think this drink is going to have to be a special treat because it disappears way too fast. Quite addictive!

3.0 out of 5 stars Baileys Chocolat, 15 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit too sweet and heavy!, 1 May 2014
S Finnerty "Steve" (Hedge End, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Bought this for my wife as a treat as she is a real Baileys lover. While she did finish it she ended up mixing it with Original Baileys as she found it too sweet and thick on its own. Won't be buying any more especially at the premium price for a smaller bottle compared with the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 12 Nov 2013
This is a rich, thick and creamy drink. It's wonderfully chocolate-y, with a perfect balance between Bailey's and chocolate. I highly recommend this to anyone. It will last ages, as even just sipping on a shot glass amount will satisfy you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat your Mum!, 25 April 2014
Mr D W Walsh (Gravesend, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A perfect, indulgent, Mothers Day present. Made my mum's day and convenient as I was overseas working at the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too good to share!!, 22 Jan 2014
Brought as a Christmas present... but did not make it that far to be handed to anybody. Came very well protected in its box to prevent breakage. Taste much like chocolate milkshake. Very nice indeed.

The massive let down was the price.. for a bottle less than 70cl it costs a lot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning! Short best before date., 5 Sep 2014
Beware buying this on offer. Ordered a couple early for Christmas presents for £10 each not realising there was a best before date with only a month left on them. Will have to drink them myself now...
Nice drink, very thick though, wouldn't drink it alone, better mixed with regular baileys or over ice cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Drink!, 27 May 2014
This is a great drink either on its own or as a topping for ice cream, its just so rich and decadent!

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 18 May 2014
W. D. Collins - See all my reviews
I didn't get to try much as it wasn't for me, but smells good tastes good. Not as much of a hit as i would have hoped. Not as much of an improvement over the regular, and store brands as the price would lead you to expect

Baileys Chocolat Luxe - Belgian Chocolate and Irish Cream Liqueur 50cl Bottle