Size: iPad Mini|Colour Name: Pink|Change
Price:£5.00 - £5.99

on 20 January 2013
I bought this item on the strength of other reviews here.

However the cover I received doesn't live up to the reviews. The neoprene is thin and not all resilient (ie if you squeeze between your fingers it doesn't offer much resistance and doesn't bounce back properly - impressions for most of the fabric thickness remain minutes afterwards). I wouldn't trust it to save my iPad mini from a fall onto a hard floor.

If you're looking for serious protection, my advice is look elsewhere. I'll be looking for another cover myself.
on 15 January 2013
Lasted about 3 months of being in my bag to take to and from work before wearing through at the corners. Probably fine if you just want a quick easy case and keep your ipad round the house but not really tough enough for day to day use it seems.
on 24 January 2013
I can't fault the price. But I couldn't get my iPad mini to fit in the sleeve when it had its smart cover on. Even without the smart cover it was an extremely tight fit. Also, the overall feel and finish of the product was pretty poor. The velcro strip for closing the sleeve wasn't stitched on properly and there was a gap in the padding on the back of the sleeve. Returned for refund.
on 12 November 2011
Hi

The case is fine if you do not use it with your smart cover. If you try to put your iPad + the smart cover into the case, the smart cover will "srink" creating some sort of wrinkles.
on 26 July 2011
I have been looking for a lightweight case for my IPad for travelling, as I have an Apple leather magnetic cover/stand for everyday use. Browsing, as you do, I came across this one and thought it looked simple, smart and very well priced. Arrived in a nano second and fitted like a (tight) glove as I kept the other cover on for added protection, so pleased all round, it may give a little with use. If you don't have any other cover it is a perfect fit and easy to take in and out.
VINE VOICEon 24 December 2012
My wife like to use her tablet unfettered, so SmartCovers and folios are out for her but unfortunately iPad mini sleeves seem a rare beast at the moment, so finding one as low cost as this was a real bonus.

We got a 'Built' branded sleeve first which was designed for other 7" tablets (Nexus or Kindle Fire) and the fit wasn't great; it was tight on the sides and the top stuck out with a large flappy excess at the bottom - not great on an iPad Mini, and it was nearly £20!

Then we found this Shocksock for little over £5 - what a bargain! It's not massively padded so I wouldn't want to drop it on a hard floor but it's main job is to protect the mini from scratches in my wife's handbag and around the house, for which it's ideal.

This sleeve has a Velcro flap to ensure the whole iPad is covered and inside it's nice and plush to keep you're Apple slab scratch free. I can't imagine you could put it in with a smart cover on as it is a nice snug fit so if you like SmartCovers you need to bear that in mind; while it is stretchy stuff I think you'd struggle to get it in and out with one fitted. My wife said she would have preferred something a little more feminine but it's not such a big deal.

So if you have an iPad Mini and want a low cost sleeve, look no further!!!

Price/performance easily makes this is a 5* item.
on 8 May 2012
This product was a nice pink colour, however the quality was poor and the size was too small. It fit the iPad, but not with its case.
on 14 March 2013
I bought one of these and within a week, the velcro had come apart from the case. Since it was such a good case at such a great price otherwise, I bought another for a second iPad Mini and it too had the same problem, the velcro pulled apart. Nothing a sewing kit can't fix, but buy this case knowing it's a bit 'Ikea' - some self assembly may be required.

Otherwise faultless, good protection, great fit, nice feel, nice design.
on 31 January 2013
Cover has a good tight fit, but I found that when constantly using the ipad it was a pain to take in and out so I've ended up just using it when i'm not going to use the ipad for a few days.
Otherwise good quality, reasonably priced and quick delivery
on 17 April 2016
I got this case for my son's mini, it is a nice size case, it fits the mini perfectly and doesn't have a lot of room for movement which is good. The case is easy to open and shut, which is good as my son used to find it difficult to open the case I got him before. The only thing for me is that it can come undone if carried the wrong way up. I think this is a really handy case to have.