5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
I ordered this as I am incredibly fond of banksy and his work.. It arrived very promptly and the sizing was great. I ordered an 8-10 which fit me nicely and was not too tight.. Very pleased!
Published 19 months ago by Kirsty W

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as illustration
Published 4 months ago by Mrs Smudge

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 17 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Oct. 2014
Arrived quickly and in perfect condition Lovely Jumper . Has so many compliments on it . I'm 5ft 11 and slim and i ordered size 12 fits well in the arms good quality material . . The only thing i would say is that i wish it was a little longer in length, but its works , and i'm very happy with it washes fine , Would recommed this product and its seller Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as illustration, 22 Jan. 2015
My husband got this for me after seeing it in my 'save for later' basket. It's nice enough but, I think it's just a cheap copy of the one shown in the illustration. The design is bigger than the one shown so doesn't look quite as good. The material isn't great either - not normal sweatshirt material, thinner than expected. Only just received it so can't comment on how it washes and dries. I think the item is overpriced given the quality but it will do for something just to throw on. It's probably not worth the hassle of trying to change it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Banksy Balloon Girl Women Jumper Sweatshirt Top
Bought as a present for my sister. Great quality and good fit, very happy with my purchase of banksy jumper thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars bad item, 20 Mar. 2014
this item says on the label dry clean only so took it to get dry cleaned and it faded really badly I have a number of time contacted the seller but haven't had a reponds !!!!!! wouldn't waste my money of time on this item sellers are rubbish!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Banksy Balloon Girl Women Jumper Sweatshirt Top
Surprised at review above. I wash this on a forty degree machine wash with other jerseys, experienced no fade, shape stays, many compliments received when worn... and its sexy and casual for days off work. Received quickly n nicely wrapped

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 29 Sept. 2014
Very good! Slightly bigger than I would have expected but that means it is warm in the winter. Love the jumper, good quality and very comfortable!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Banksy Balloon Girl Women Jumper Sweatshirt Top
Nice thin jumper! Exactly what I expected! Excellent purchase! Good delivery rumen Will be buying again!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Banksy Balloon Girl Women Jumper Sweatshirt Top
As described, surprisingly god quality for the price. I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Oct. 2014
i orderd too big but it doesnt feel very nice