5.0 out of 5 stars My Boy Loved this so much...x, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Personalised Disneyland/Disney World Photo Album/Scrapbook/Memory Book/Large Autograph Book
We had just come back from a Holiday to DLP...and i saw this and it looked perfect for all our Photos,Park Tickets etc...when i got this it was even nicer then the picture on her loved it so much would defo recommend its lovely to keep all the memories and even nicer with my little boys name on he was made up... :) Super fast delivery Thanks so much Emily :) x

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 31 Oct 2013
Wow I love these we ordered three of these and we are delighted with them nearly made me cry when I opened them would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, would highly recommend, 11 July 2014
Beautiful book, would highly recommend! Perfect for autographs, pictures and memories. Thank you so so much :) I'm going to look through other products now and wouldn't hesitate to buy again. Quick delivery, great quality and such value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really gorgeous!, 11 April 2014
Absolutely love these autograph books! I brought one for me and my sister for our holiday in August of this year. The colours are lovely (I chose purple with silver and my sister chose hot pink with lilac) and the book is the right size to fit in memories and photos. The delivery was super fast and the quality is excellent. Really happy with them.. cannot wait to start filling them with memories! Thanks so much! :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Mar 2014
This was for a surprise gift for my partner for our trip to disneyland and paris. It looks great and well made. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 19 Feb 2014
Bought this for my daughter and her boyfriend as they are going to Disney world this year. She absolutely loved!!! It.had great contact with seller would 100% buy from again.even better than pic.i went for the dusty pink and black.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic album, 17 Oct 2014
Beautiful little album, ,delighted with it,can't wait to give it to my in laws for Christmas. Will be ordering more for myself shortly. Quick delivery:)