5.0 out of 5 stars great
Published 2 months ago by LESLEY

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a new release
Published 8 months ago by Neil

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing Personal Edition (PC/Mac) (DVD-ROM)
I have never bought anything like this before as a self taught product.. If I can do it anyone can ..and i'm nearly 60..... its easy to use and I'M improving day by day. . they have very good practice pages and as an absolute novice this is perfect. after just under 2 hours of using it i am able to type without looking.. Make mistakes but hey iv'e only just started.. THANKS A LOT . I'm a very happy bunny...

5.0 out of 5 stars typing for disobedient fingers, 1 Feb 2014
This is an easy to follow, calming, patiently presented set of tutorials, it saves your work as you go, lets you stop and start as you can fit it in around everything else we try to do, and even teaches you how to stretch before your shoulders reach your ears. My typing has come on a pace and I am more confident at work.
Parcel arrived intact and on time.
Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a new release, 9 Nov 2013
First off, this is NOT a new piece of software. It must be a re-release. The box emphasises it 'works with XP' and it's clear upon loading it the graphics are quite a few years old. It works fine on Windows 7 and it does its job so I'm happy enough with it at the price but I think Amazon should be pointing out it's actually a rather old piece of software you'll be using. Perhaps they are as deceived as I was.

4.0 out of 5 stars Typing teacher, 6 April 2014
It works on windows7, there are different modes to work on,from improving your speed to accuracy,for me it's a learning curve, my right hand : and L fingers need to get accustom to doing what it wants,only using it for four hours and my typing has already improved.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, clear teaching..., 22 Mar 2014
I like the way you go at your own pace and there are lots of practice opportunities. Sometimes some of the instructions are repeated to much. Overall I am enjoying teaching myself to type.

Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing Personal Edition (PC/Mac)
Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing Personal Edition (PC/Mac) by Avanquest (Mac OS X, Windows 7 / 8)
7.28