5.0 out of 5 stars The iron king
I thought this comic was a bit short it should be longer than it would be better!

But the art of the characters in the comic book was good
Published 10 days ago by d'anne shaw-baxter

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off- preview only!!!
Published 11 months ago by Natalie D Bettger

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off- preview only!!!, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Julie Kagawa: The Iron King #0 (Kindle Edition)
I read the preview so decided to buy this... turns out the story covered ends at the exact same point as the preview! Not so much as an extra page! There were some of the promotional images included, but I've already seen them on the Kickstarter project, so even though it's only 1.32, that's 1.32 on absolutely NOTHING YOU CAN'T READ OR SEE ALREADY, it turns out. I wish I'd began with #1, which I'm now not buying until I know the first half doesn't just cover the same ground again, as that's what came up when I downloaded the preview of that part. The art work at least is nice, and the characters look as I'd imagine from reading the novel. May be best to wait until there's a bundle? Also, even if it covered more, if you consider that you can buy full printed 200 page manga for 4-6, then 25 pages for 1.32 doesn't cut it. No wonder it doesn't list the page count.

5.0 out of 5 stars The iron king, 18 Aug 2014

But the art of the characters in the comic book was good

1.0 out of 5 stars Devoid of content, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Julie Kagawa: The Iron King #0 (Kindle Edition)
This title contains a vast amount of sample art work, which bears no relation to the 3 pages of story. And I've no sense of where the story would go.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfair restrictions, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Julie Kagawa: The Iron King #0 (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love this series and have read all the novels. I wanted to try the manga style and had read a really good comment about it. Unfortunately I can't read it because the publisher or Amazon haven't bothered making it available on PC or other forms of Kindle than the ones stated: Beg your pardon I only have a Kindle Touch and feel that I am being punished for it. This is so unfair!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2014