5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant cable!!!
Published 7 months ago by Bertie

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong one
I thought I was Ordering the same cable as the previous one, it does the job but not quite the same as the other one
Published 8 months ago by Jack Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant cable!!!, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: PERFECT GOLD 1M (1.4a Version, 3D, 15.2Gbps) PREMIUM HDMI TO HDMI CABLE WITH ETHERNET. COMPATIBLE WITH 1.3c,1.3b,1.3,1080P, 2160p, Perfect for PS3,XBOX 360, PS4, XBOX ONE, SKYHD,VIRGIN BOX,FULL HD LCD,PLASMA & LED AND 3D TV. [Fuss-Free Packaging] (1 Meter) (Electronics)
I really wasn't expecting to see a big difference in picture quality, it was more a case of just ensuring I had the best set-up I could get. The price really doesn't reflex just how good this cable is - but certainally does prove that paying 100 for a monster cable etc, is an utter waste of money!!!. The picture was a lot better and is pin sharpe. I have this connected to my Optoma 3D projector and my newly purchased panasonic player (see review for this amazing machine!!). A fantastic buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 31 Jan 2014
Very good quality cable 1.4 compatible at competitive and reasonable price.
promptly despatched. Excellent reception with full clarity. Reliable trader. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 17 Nov 2013
J. H. Hart - See all my reviews
Needed a new cable with internet for my new HD Recorder. This one seemed to fit the bill and was a good price. It works perfectly and I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good blue ray transfer, 22 Jan 2014
This lead improved my HD picture by 100% , I went too Currys AND P.C World ( yes I know they are the same company )
their prices were an insult this lead was cheap but cheap doesn't mean nasty !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 9 Jan 2014
I purchased this HDMI cable to connect my new Blue-Ray player as my old cable looked a bit scuffed and old. Looking at other reviews I thought I would take a chance, but was not expecting much for the price.

I was pleasantly surprised ! This is an excellent high quality HDMI cable which would easily cost much more in the shops. The difference in picture quality is noticeable. The connectors are of a high quality and look like the make a good secure connection. The cable is also very thick and well made ensuring no signal loss.

I shall be purchasing another one in a shorter length as a spare.I highly recommend this cable, a bargain for the price !

4.0 out of 5 stars review of "perfect gold" HDMI cable., 18 Nov 2013
Seems like a good HDMI cable, my only complaint was it took longer than I anticapated for delivery. Good product though given how expensive some HDMI cables are.

5.0 out of 5 stars top hdmi lead, 17 Mar 2014
Hi it is better quality than standard cable and has intertnet built in so a bonus as I have the Internet set up on TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 21 Jan 2014
Use these with my Home cinema system and Sky box, the do a fantastic job, very well made and a good length for units that basically sit next to each other. I'm not sure how they compare to other HDMI leads in terms of picture quality but functionally, these are excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong one, 11 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cable, 3 Nov 2013
Very, very nicely constructed HDMI cable pity it is hidden really. No problem with this cable as I had with a previous one. Connected without issue.