5.0 out of 5 stars Maverick Slackline review
Great Product. The slackline is strong, robust, well made and very quick and easy to set up and pack away. As my second and preferred slackline, its used at youth events and has taken the abuse very well. Maverick shipped the slackline promptly, and I've had no need to test the after sales support. Very pleased.
Published on 18 April 2012 by D J Read

2.0 out of 5 stars Ratchet broke after 5 weeks
We loved the slackline for about 5 weeks and then the ratchet broke - just as we were getting into it. Brilliant customer service with regard to immediate refund and free return postage. I ordered an elephant line with a more primitive set up this time so hopefully I'll have more luck.
Published 3 months ago by Ian S Goldsbrough

5.0 out of 5 stars Maverick Slackline review, 18 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Slack-tastic!, 18 April 2012
Nicholas Dufton "¦_-"N1ch0la5"-_... (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Having tried Slacklining out on a Saturday I did some research on the Slackline market and bought this product on the following Monday. I haven't looked back!

My initial plan was to use it to develop my climbing as I wanted to gain a better understanding of my centre of balance and develop my core strength. It was a good idea at first...then I became hooked purely on the fun side of it! Once I could walk it was all about the tricks!

The reason I chose Maverick over, say, Gibbon was for a couple of reasons: firstly there is a small guide on the ratchet which reduces friction on the webbing and therefore will prolong the life of the Slackline; but also because of the support you gain from Maverick's website. Videos, pictures and a vast array of written and verbal support with regards to set up, maintenance and inspirational videos showing tips and tricks. I have abused my Slackline and, with a friend, rigged it up 15 feet from ground level between two trees, put a harness on and taken a few falls! it's been ragged, pulled, rained, hailed and tanned but still works beautifully.

I bought mine through WOWOOO on Amazon and their customer service was spot on, arriving on time as promised with a recent email full of kind regards.

If you are thinking of buying this item, to quote Arny, Do it, do it now!

Nic

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 6 May 2013
Very nice slackline, does as expected, would be nice if it came with some tree protectors but for now some towels are doing the trick. So addictive its awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars Maverick slackline, 28 May 2012
I bought this product through WOWOO who sent the slackline out and within 3 days- including a weekend with free delivery- it was at my door! It is a very good product with good packaging. I was in two minds about buying through amazon rather than the actual website and i was glad that i didn't!
However if you are a clean freak don't get this as it gets dirty after one use!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get It!, 7 Jun 2014
Dispatch was fantastic 2 days early! Easy to set up and highly addictive once you've got the hang of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for an active teenager, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Maverick Slackline - for all levels (Misc.)
I gave this as a present for my 13 yr old scout mad daughter and she absolutely loves it the next best toy in the garden after the trampoline!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Mar 2014
This has given hours of fun, with three adult sons this is a great thing to put up when we are together.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant starter kit, 13 Nov 2013
I bought this as a challenge/project for myself and absolutely love it. From opening the box to getting it set up takes a couple of minutes. learning to walk and balance takes a lot longer!

If you're looking to make a start at slacklining, this is an ideal starter kit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ratchet broke after 5 weeks, 23 Sep 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars We did love it, but the ratchet broke when we were ..., 4 Sep 2014
We did love it, but the ratchet broke when we were using it for only about the 6th time. Brilliant customer service with regard to immediate refund and free return postage however. We will probably get another one and hope it was a freak occurrence with the first.

Maverick 25m Slackline - for all levels