on 11 September 2013
I enjoyed the Original album and was worried the second album would not live up to the firsts standards. Well going buy the 3 songs available of Amazon from the new album I think I can't safely say this album will go straight to number 1 in the charts. It's all the first album had, but more, she has matured and fastly improved. Well done Birdy, fantastic.
on 11 September 2013
great songs and great arrangements, can't wait for the full album. this is a real artist and great development. this ep is a great taster for what is to come me thinks. love the feel of these amazon tracks
on 25 October 2013
Birdy has returned and it is lovely to be able to have this album...It is calming and peaceful and great to listen to as the winter nights draw in
on 20 May 2014
As the title says, Birdy toured the UK but left out our wee island to the west and I am sure Birdy would have gotten a warm welcome even if it was a low key small hall like the Ulster Hall here in Belfast. So no gigs, but I can rely on this wonderful live disk to tide me over once again. So if you haven't heard or seen Birdy live after her debut CD then this EP will help fill a gap. Though I am very pleased to receive my pre-order of Birdy's second album the Fire Within box set recently with autographed lyric sheet etc. As the Beatles once sang "and this bird can sing" well look no more as she is here now, welcome Birdy.
on 23 September 2013
Really lovely, clear, haunting voice. She has great talent and I am really looking forward to hearing more from her in the future.
on 25 September 2013
Ok, but a bit boring really. I switched it off before it had finished. But probably depends what sort of mood you're in.
on 27 September 2013
After her first Album of covers which I loved, this live version of self penned songs from her new Album 'Fire Within' gives a taste of what a talent she is live. Her apparent emotional maturity and wonderful voice are reflected well in this taster of what proved to be a wonderful second album.
on 2 October 2013
Birdy is amazing, and this live lounge was brilliant. She is such a talented musician, and the way she made the song her own (but without taking too much away from the original) was wonderful.

Would definitely recommend this to any fans of good quality music.
on 29 September 2013
To be honest, I got irritated at the constant airplay of Birdy's first single, and decided I wouldn't like her as a result. This EP has changed my mind. Her vocal range is incredible, and overall sounds so much better with a full band. Thank you, Amazon!
on 16 November 2014
Shouldn't really give so few stars as this was a freebie, but I didn't know what to expect until I played it. I don't actually dislike it. It's just not something I'd go out and buy for myself.