Size: 24"|Style Name: VGA, DVI, HDMI|Change

on 22 March 2015
Excellent Monitor With Eco Mode for Power Conservation. I looked at several Models from many companies before settling on this monitor. This had great viewing angles almost as good as the new IPS models. I saw negative images popping up when i moved to about 140 degrees from the other monitors but but on this one it was not evident. Best viewing angles i would say!! Slightly pricier than the other monitors in its range but well worth it because of naturalness of color spread throughout the screen.. I am a graphic designer and photographer and this served my purpose. Only weaknesses I see is lack of HDMI input and the power button being a bit hard to reach but its bareable because I still can run this at FullHD. Thank you viewsonic. I hope it lasts a while
on 21 August 2015
Bought this for my son to play his Xbox One games on.
The picture quality is very crisp and clear. He is really pleased with it.
Only one problem, my youngest son wants one now.
on 27 May 2015
It's a good monitor and good value for money, I wouldn't call it great monitor though. Didn't require any driver installation on Windows 8 and worked as soon as I plugged in. It has 2 HDMI ports just in case you wanted to know. I've used HDMI port from my PC's graphics card to connect to monitor.

And yes did I mention that this monitor came with continental power cable, seller promptly sent UK power cable later on. It also comes with DVI, USB cable and audio cable. If you don't have DVI port on your PC (old ones with VGA port) then you require a VGA to DVI or VGA to HDMI cable.
on 3 July 2015
Fantastic monitors, does what it says on the tin!

NB: If you concider 1x monitor, you are able to have 3 inputs into the monitor and able to flick between systems, ie.
Chromecast in HDMI input
Main PC in D-Sub connector input
Secondary PC in DVI connector input
Bonus!
on 9 June 2015
Nice monitor 1 ms response time with true 24" screen. Sound OK for a monitor but could be improved by manufacturer because of the price band this screen is in. Easy to set up no screw or tools required and screen high and tile can be set by the user. It was disappointing that no 3 pin UK plus was supplied and only the European 2 pin plug was in the package. It was no problem for me as I had a monitor lead with UK plug from my old monitor but would of been upset otherwise. The score is only 4 stars because of this.
on 31 December 2014
Exactly what I wanted top HD with a hdmi port and dvi. Perfect for a pc and Xbox one set up
on 12 March 2016
Bought it locally cheaper than on here to quickly replace a dead Samsung so that was a bonus, but soon regretted the purchase.
Its a fairly large panel but doesn't have the resolution available to go with the size. As a computer monitor you sit close to the screen, unlike a TV where you sit back on the sofa. At the normal viewing distance its shortcomings quickly become apparent. Text looks a little blurred, photos don't have that "pop" blacks don't look black etc. It flaps around on the stand and adjustment is limited. Worst of all is the thing is like a mirror, very distracting seeing yourself and the background when you are trying to work so don't even think about having a light or window behind you.
Brand new but will soon be consigned to "spare monitor" duties I'm afraid.
on 9 April 2016
Spent 2 hours setting it up by trying to get the colours correct - forget it! Not only are the blacks, NOT that black, it is a very bright monitor that strains the eyes (at least my eyes). Turn down the brightness and the colours also loose their "colouring". I have an Asus monitor at half the price, 2 years old and it is twice as good. Unfortunately this monitor has been set aside as the spare monitor in case the old and trustworthy Asus fails. Can not even give it to the kids as they have laptops! Two stars is being generous.
on 9 August 2015
It simply does exactly what i want , with no fuss or bother , Perfect
on 9 December 2014
The first monitor arrived with two stuck pixels which was disappointing. Amazon agreed an exchange before informing me that the monitor was out of stock and instead arranged a refund and pickup of the defective monitor from my home. This was a bit odd as I was able to re-order the same monitor on the website and it turned up the next day! The second monitor had no problems and it is a great step up from my previous 21 inch Viewsonic monitor.

Full 1080p at 24 inches is a nice balance of pixel density and size and the connections, build quality and ease of setup are excellent. The viewing angle is good and in both general and gaming use I have had no problems with image quality or responsiveness. Refresh is crisp and accurate and it doesn't suffer from significant light bleed from the edges. If you want to use the built in speakers then don't expect amazing sound but I use the pass through to the headphone socket which works fine.