5.0 out of 5 stars So far So Good
I really don't understand the negative reviews. Firstly, it's NOT a razor, it's a trimmer. Next, unless you a bit of a freak of nature, your beard hair almost certainly doesn't stick straight out or all go in one direction - I know mine doesn't - so no trimmer will just magically work in one stroke. You have been fished in by the advertising bollocks. I have had lots of...
Published 9 months ago by Monkey Boy

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I find buying stubble trimmers a hugely frustrating experience and this 'Super Stubble' has proven no exception.

I've had various Remington and Babyliss models over the years and it always comes down to the same thing: if you want a tidy, even, non patchy, non messy and quality trim, they're only truly effective on the lowest possible settings. Whilst this new...
Published 2 months ago by Nikolai

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men Super Stubble (Personal Care)
The delivery was brilliant and my son loves it, he said its the best hes ever used and would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 17 July 2014
Craig Ferguson "C. Ferguson" (Middlesbrough, Cleveland, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss for Men Super Stubble (Personal Care)
Out the box this works excellently! It take a few goes to get the correct length if you dont know already. Overall though I would certainly recommend. It doesn't pull or snag and is so easy and simple to use. Also, it glides with the face. making for great ease of use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the older model by far, 16 July 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men Super Stubble (Personal Care)
After going through 3 of the older iStubble model, I finally decided to go for this upgrade as they have made it water proof at long last! This Babyliss range is undoubtedly the best when it comes to getting your stubble just the right length. It's also quick and easy to you and the new led timer showing how much battery is remaining is a nice touch.

Given this is my 4 Babyliss shaver overall, I'm giving it 4 stars, as I'm a little dubious as to how long it will last. Am hoping that they have improved the build quality with this one and it wil last at least a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 19 July 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men Super Stubble (Personal Care)
Used about ten times now so only limited use. Good build quality. Very precise length settings, charge holds well. Cleans under water very easily (and still works!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Improvement over the base model, 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men Super Stubble (Personal Care)
I had the cheaper version of this, which broke after about a year - this one feels much more robust and is massively easier to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 5 April 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men Super Stubble (Personal Care)
Despite the fact that i'm 35 I'm still very much prepubescent on the beard front. Why do I bother I hear you cry? Well, like most "follicly challenged" men who are "crop haired" I like to keep a little facial hair to avoid looking like an egg. I'm never going to achieve that George Michael/Desperate Dan look as I'm just not 'man enough' but thats not the machines fault. I'm pleased with it but I suspect if you are Oscar Isaac you'd be absolutely thrilled with it. Depends very much on what sort of facial hair you have I guess. It is pricey but it is the best stubble trimmer I have ever had and I think I had a three year guarantee with mine. It certainly looks good - the LED screen is a welcome feature.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trimmer, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men Super Stubble (Personal Care)
I recently purchased this trimmer and I can say after approximately 1 month that it's performing as expected. I like it's moving head and the adjusting mechanism that protects your skin from the cutting teeth( keeping a safe distance from the skin).
Even if you can slide over the protection grill I won't recommend to do that because, sometimes if you press to much on the machine some of its teeth will prick through the skin pores. So, be gentle to your skin and do not hurry while trimming.
I would have appreciated it more if it had a direct cable to use it while charging. I hope the battery will resist over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every man should own one, 19 July 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men Super Stubble (Personal Care)
Great product and gives a oerfext shave with no snagging or tugging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and looks great, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men Super Stubble (Personal Care)
Worth the price, does what it's meant to with great control.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men Super Stubble (Personal Care)
Love this razor. Works perfectly with no problems at all.

BaByliss for Men Super Stubble