3.0 out of 5 stars lasted 3 month, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 1M Metre 3.5mm Stereo Audio AUX In Flat Design Anti Tangle Cable - Green (Electronics)
bought this to replace a wire I had lost on my headphones, worked great at first but now 3 month later I have to hold the cable a certain way to actually hear anything. I suppose it's not too bad for the price but was hoping they'd last a bit longer :(

3.0 out of 5 stars no problems, 14 Feb. 2014
have found item working perfectly fine in my car and still is after 4 months, however my boyfriends broke after a few weeks. But for the price i think the item is fine will just order another one.

1.0 out of 5 stars A joke (dont judge a book by its cover), 28 Dec. 2013
I bought this about a month ago and it has already stopped working, it worked so well at the beginning I really was fooled for a second, what a facade!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do it, 5 Oct. 2014
Broke after a couple of uses. I wouldn't buy again.