• Agape

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 November 2014
First time I heard Bear's Den was in 2012 at the London O2 arena where they were supporting Mumford and Sons and honestly they gave the headliners a run for their money. This album has a incredible combination of meaningful lyrics and haunting melodies that you won't be able to help but listen to again and again. I will also say that of the near 20 bands I've seen live these guys are among the most humble, caring and naturally talented of the lot. I recommend them to anyone looking for some easy listening and if anyone has an urge to see some live music then look no further. Their other album, without/within is also outstanding and does not drop the ball at all as many other bands have before.

In conclusion, you would be mad not to buy this album. Good people, massively talented, incredible music. Enough said.
on 13 November 2014
Hugely soul lifting. I stumbled across bear's den Islands and then this and I am so glad I did, I am now a determined fan. I have had a horridious year and this music has made me feel better, got me singing and smiling and I can't wait for more
on 28 July 2013
I was lucky enough to see them at Mumford & Sons Gentlemen of the Road Stopover in Lewes. They were the first support band to play on the Saturday. I was so surprised at just how good they were. Such beautiful, breath-taking music. So, when we got home I immediately bought the EP for less than £3 ! I've been listening to it ever since. I am hoping they will have a proper album one day soon. In the meantime, we have this gorgeous EP. If you like Iron & Wine, you will like this.
on 25 February 2015
My husband recommended this album to me having seen them live on television and he was right. Their sound is, to me, reminiscent of the Blue Nile (showing my age there) which is a meant in a positive way. It's growing on me with every play.
on 10 July 2013
Heard these guys supporting Mumford and they are amazing. Similar genre but emotive and addictive... I love them! Hope they release more stuff soon!
on 8 March 2015
where do i start.this band are truly amazing as a big fan of mumford and sons bear's den are heading in the right direction for big things in there own right.this mini album proves it there are 5 tracks on this album they are all good my personal favarate tracks are 4 when you break 5 a year ago today.listen to the lyrics in this mad world we live in this will lift your spirits.
on 29 October 2015
What can I say that will convey the way I feel when I play this cd? How can I decribe my trasportation into a world of happy tranquility, brilliant album, would love to see these guys live
on 2 March 2014
5 stars without a doubt because these musicians are seriously talented.

If you like Mumford and Sons you will definitely like Bear's Den, their beautiful vocals and acoustic style is so easy to enjoy and if you listen to one song, you'll surely fall in love with them! Plus, they have a banjo! What more could you want?
on 31 January 2016
If you haven't heard Agape yet then I firmly suggest you download it now, their finest so g to date
on 2 February 2016
Not quite reaching the heights of without/ within, but an enjoyable listen. Decent value.