Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 March 2013
I bought this because Mallory Knox were supporting Finch at a gig I was going to - so I thought I'd check them out. It is quite a find, this album. Hard hitting enough for rock fans but easily accessible with catchy tunes. If you are allergic to the merest hint of commerciality you may want to avoid it, but otherwise I'd strongly recommend "Signals". Will it survive the "listen 10 times test"? Well it's going well after 5 or 6 so far. Also good live (March 2013). I think these guys are going places.
on 15 March 2013
Since 2011, when Mallory Knox released Pilot -EP, I have been waiting for this full length album! And it is TOTALLY WORTH THAT WAIT!! Every song is amazing, and I had it on replay in my car for at least three weeks after it came! 1949 is such a beautiful song that I managed to get my mum to listen to it and love it, and she usually hates anything I listen to! Ones to listen to - Beggars, Death Rattle, Creeper, Lighthouse, Wake Up & Hello (or just the entire album).
Overall I would seriously recommend this for fans of Young Guns, Canterbury, You Me At Six and Don Broco, as it is such an awesome album from a great new British band!
on 21 May 2014
I thought this album was amazing, my music taste tends to be a lot more heavy but this album with the clean lyrics and amazing guitars to go with it amazed me, I was a small fan of their work before buying this album and since I have listend to it it had opened my mind to their other songs I had never even heard, I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
I particularly liked the bonus tracks.
on 11 January 2015
Good debut album with some very strong material but a little lacking in the ambition of the production. Worth buying if you wish to track the progression of one of the stronger contenders amongst a plethora of new rock bands.
on 5 September 2014
Teenage Goth(ish) daughter asked me to buy it.
I do like quite a lot of 'her' music but this one took me by surprise, and this fits into the quite like category.
Needless to say, she loves it!
on 19 September 2014
Not many people have heard of this band. It is a shame as they are excellent. I appreciate unknown bands like this rather than commercial music. Delivery was fast, packaging was great and I would order from here again!
on 10 March 2013
Catchy, melodic, hard rock rifts and hooks following on from the debut EP. A must-go-and-see band if you like good-lyrical, indie rock bands. Booked to see them this summer twice and excited about what they are going to do next. Destined for great things.
on 3 April 2013
It took me a while to get into the album but now I really like it. I'd love to know a bit more about the songs and what inspired them??!
Overall a great album and easy to listen to on my commute to work.
I would love to see Mallory Knox play if they ever fancy coming to Japan!!
on 12 September 2013
I'm not great at music reviews, so I'll try and keep this generalized. The delivery was very good, it even came in it's own box, so I was a little confused when it arrived. It did arrive in 2 days, though, so I was very happy. The album as a whole is amazing; perfect for starting Mallory Knox fans. My personal favourites are Beggars and Wake Up.

Just an awesome album overall!
on 5 February 2013
Saw this band live and thought they might interest my picky musical tastes..I was not disappointed!
They are a refreshing sound with clear vocals and addictive beats..simply outstanding, soon too be a big sound I think!