TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 July 2014
I recently bought a set of 100 multi-coloured solar lights for my cherry tree, after putting them on they did not really cover it properly and they disappointingly had only 2 modes static and flashing which can get very boring watching after a while so I went in search of a lager set of multi-coloured that had different patterns in the flashing mode & I came across these, this set of 200 covers the cherry tree very nicely & there's 7 flashing modes which can be changed manually by a rubber button on the back above the on/off button or if you like you can set it on automatic which is the mode just after static and the lights will cycle through the modes by itself, they are quite bright and the solar panel looks to be pretty well made compared to some I have owned in the past. I have a similar set of 100 on my apple tree that I bought back in 2011 and they are still going strong and I have not had to change the batteries on that set yet so I hope these will last the same, I will let you know what happens. ;-)
on 11 January 2015
These lights were just what I wanted! They are really pretty, dainty, lights. Not too loud! We don't have an outside socket and have never fancied having to have a window open to plug lights in, in the winter, so I thought it worth giving solar ones a go. They lit up beautifully, except on really dull, rainy days and the day the sheep ate through the wire! (I wish someone would invent sheep-proof wires!) Luckily my brother was able to fix them and they continued to shine merrily into the New Year. I look forward to getting them out next Christmas, if not before. I miss them already!
on 3 January 2015
Very disappointing, lights took nearly three weeks to arrive and when I put them in the garden , three sets lasted one evening and the fourth lasted two evenings. What a waste of time and money!! I was so looking forward to having a lit up garden. Will need to send them back but no delivery slip and an impossible inflatable packing system that will definitely not fit to repack them in to. Dont buy these lights!
on 17 December 2014
I was happy with packing and quality of product, but very disappointed in the size of the bulbs. It was difficult to gauge the size from the illustration, but they really are tiny. Also, the illustration shows 3 colours. There are 4 actually, and this was a plus. The length meant I needed 2 sets to string beneath the guttering of our bungalow at the front and the measurement was correct, but I found I had to place the solar panels on poles at roof level to get sufficient light to charge them. Having experimented with this for a few days, I finally got them twinkling in unison, but the show was very poor compared with our neighbours.
on 15 December 2014
Took a while to recieve but did arrive in a couple of weeks.
Strung outside to brighten up the place on the dark nights - works great with sunshine but not so good on overcast days - sometimes only last an hour if that. But I guess we are in the UK and rarely have bright sunny days in the winter. When it is sunny they lasted at least 5-6 hours and longer after going to bed. But one night I didn't even see them on when it was dreary.

The solar panel is fixed to the top of the trealace so should get the light for most of the day and not in any shady spots either.
on 10 July 2014
Quickly charged up after a well packed, speedy delivery.
Twinkle twinkle little lights
round our garden like tiny Sprites!
on 30 November 2014
considering how many lights are on this and the options available flashing etc its one of the better ones ,even this time of year it keeps going on what it makes of a day in sunlight, would we buy it again YES
on 16 April 2014
Just received my solar lights put them around my garden they look stunning.will buy more later on.if still available thank you.
on 7 December 2014
Finally arrived after over a week. Put up in my tree in front garden. First night they worked well, although they should have seven blink modes mine have two! Night two,came on for half hour then went off.
Waste of money if you ask me
on 28 January 2014
They worked well, coming on after dark and switching off at daylight. They made the trees and the garden look great. Will be buying more to string all round the garden next year.