5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hartleys Black Wall Mounted Mirror & Jewellery Organiser Cabinet
Purchased this item after ordering an alternative item that was delivered damaged, not by this supplier I hasten to add.
The cabinet is of excellent quality, very well made and stylish. Bit of a fiddle to 'hang', like previous reviewers have indicated, but well worth the effort.

Would highly recommend, loads of space to hang the jewellery. My wife loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece of kit!, 1 Nov 2013
The concept is brilliant and actually does a great job of storing my lovely jewellery but what a hassle to put up! Perhaps it was where we sited it but it took quite a phaff to put it on the screws. Now that it is actually in situ I just love it. Really recommend this for a great place to store jewellery for easy access and you can also admire it on you in the incorporated mirror!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 May 2014
I love this cabinet fits all my jewelry perfectly. I was extremely impressed with the quality and it arrived very quickly would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hartleys Black Wall Mounted Mirror & Jewellery Organiser Cabinet, 24 April 2014
Well I am so glad now that I purchased this,it was either this or one made my Lori Greiner,this one basically is more than half the price. (the price won hands down) It came very well packaged & arrived very quickly.it has been very well made,sturdy & a little heavy.I love the mirror with the added place for photos + storage for jewellery too.

So for me the quality,packaging & price perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Wall Mounted Mirror & Jewellery Organiser Cabinet, 8 Nov 2013
My cabinet arrived when I expected it and I am very pleased with it. It is of a solid structure and of a good finish. I also like the fact that I can put pictures on the side of the cabinet.