on 22 April 2014
This is a great game - and a real time-waster as it's addictive. My only criticism is that the harder puzzles are quite difficult and it does get frustrating trying to solve them - some way of getting hints would be good.
on 28 July 2014
Another great collection of PathPix puzzles -- ranging from "not-too-difficult" to "I think I'm going to have to think about this one" in a gradual progression. Each completed puzzle is rewarded with a joke or humorous line. There are no bullets to dodge, no timers, no platforms to jump onto, just entertaining, clever, amusing and appallingly addictive puzzles for your android phone or tablet. At this price, it'd be rude not to.
on 14 November 2013
Great puzzle and love the quotes when each one is finished. They spur you on to try the next puzzle.
on 13 March 2015
Fun and addictive. My son got me into them a couple of years back. Took me awhile back then to figure them out lol but now I have a little bit of a goal in my head to see how fast I can do them. Loads of puzzles to do and use can go back to them any time you want to.
on 9 November 2015
I absolutely adore these little puzzles,so much so that I have bought all of them!They keep me occupied for hours.I hope there will be plenty more in this series to come.Hear my plea Kris Pixton!!!!
on 17 December 2014
I love this app. Trouble is it is so addictive I have a job to put it down. I have downloaded similar apps but they seem to get harder the further you get. Well worth the money.
on 1 July 2014
did not want to put it down if there was another of similar puzzles would be happy to buy
on 16 November 2013
These are better than the run-of-the-mill mind games. I have down-loaded 2 of these and am thoroughly enjoying playing them.
on 27 September 2013
So glad to see a new addition to the PathPix family. I've downloaded all in this series, and have really enjoyed them. Some thought is required, and there are definitely solving tricks to be mastered, but you end up with a satisfying, colourful picture - and a really bad joke! If this is anything like the other PathPix packs, the puzzles will get progressively more difficult, requiring more and more thought. A bargain for hours of puzzling fun. Keep them coming Kris Pixton - my brain appreciates the exercise!