5.0 out of 5 stars pro co. to go to.
Really happy with this card and the way this company handled my order. Will return when my audio recorder asks for a later version.
Many thanks.
Published 6 months ago by lee grainge

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty
Published 9 months ago by Michael Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 20 Jan 2014
As a professional photographer I have used Sandisc cards for many years without any problem. I chose this version for its high write speed and its large capacity to cope with the ever increasing quantities of pictures demanded by brides. Unfortunately this card was faulty and had to be returned as it crashed on download and then wiped the contents of the card - thankfully the free Rescue Pro software that came with it saved the day and retrieved my images. I will still order another Sandisc card though as my experience of this company's products has been excellent for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars pro co. to go to., 21 April 2014
Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, 27 April 2014
Quite simply another great card from the Sandisk lineup. I had no problems using this card with my Canon 5D Mark I (classic) with firmware 1.1.1.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 19 Jun 2014
D. Gallagher (UK) - See all my reviews
THIS CF IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE USED BETTER THAN SD CARDS IMO, IN MY D800 AND WORKS WELL

5.0 out of 5 stars This memory card performs fine like all the Sandisk memory cards I have, 16 Oct 2014
This memory card performs fine like all the Sandisk memory cards I have. It is just unfortunate that cf cards cost so much. Also I ordered this card & a SD card separately but they arrived in 1 envelope. So I paid 2 lots of p & p for ONE envelope.

1.0 out of 5 stars unless you like gambling. Got it today wont work won't format ..., 11 Sep 2014
Brian Higgins "Higgy..." (England) - See all my reviews
Don't gamble with this product, unless you like gambling. Got it today wont work won't format and I have a wedding tomorrow. Thank God I have other memory cards or I would have been in real trouble. Sent it back

4.0 out of 5 stars Corrupted - Software saved it. Good price. Amazon replaced, 25 Sep 2014
Worked for a week then corrupted - but first every corruption! Saved all the data with the recovery software provided- Amazon replaced super quick!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little slow to load preview but otherwise great VFM. So more for holidays and travel than ..., 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash 64 GB Memory Card 120 MB/s UDMA 7 (SDCFXS-064G-X46) (Personal Computers)
A little slow to load preview but otherwise great VFM. So more for holidays and travel than weddings or events, I'd say.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible as 2nd card in Nikon D4 !!, 6 Feb 2014
BE WARNED - This is a decent card but nowhere in the spec does it mention that it's not compatible for the Nikon D4 in the 2nd card, slot 1 is an XQD card, slot 2 is a CF card. The Sandisk extreme works in a D4 WITHOUT an XQD card in place but why do that? I got this to use as a back up in slot 2 i.e. to copy from slot 1 incase of a card failure there.

I phoned Nikon who checked and told me it's not compatible, should have done this first but all my other Sandisk cards work ok so why would I doubt it.

I tried other cards and the Extreme pro works as I wanted it to as a backup for XQD card.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 Oct 2014
M O B (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very disappointed in this card shot only 120 pic's then the card failed !