Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.32

I don't really like writing reviews with lots and lots of spoilers, I want to with this one, but I better not! This story is tender, full of emotions, it takes emotions from both sides of any issues. The one thing I have taken with me after reading this book is how the past really does shape your future and your future is what you make it to be. SAY YES SARAH, the very title of this book intrigued me. Say YES to what, I thought. I've not read a book by this auhor before and Blance Marriott gifted me it for an honest review. I have no problems at all in saying how much I loved this book. Its a story that is tender, compassionate and full of loss. Don't mistake it for a happy ending love story as its much more than that!

Loved, loved, loved the style of this authors work, I have now added her to my top 10 favourite authors. I want to be able to get another book of hers to convince myself she is "that" good. She is defo on my list of potential bestsellers, really remarkable.

I would give this story 10/10 if reading on Good Reads, then its 5/5 stars as its the highest they will allow me to go.
on 10 September 2013
Totally loved this book. It was a warm hearted enjoyable read. I had goose bumps hoping it would end the way I wanted it to.

This story is about a woman called Sarah, the daughter she gave up for adoption & the daughters adopted dad. I really enjoyed the storyline & loved the characters.

With no bad guys & no sex this made it a very easy read which I would certainly recommend to others & that would include my young 16 ur old daughter.
This is the first book I've read from this author & it certainly won't be the last!!

I received this from author in return for an honest review.
on 18 July 2014