4.0 out of 5 stars Needs an option to deactivate the lights
Sound quality: great.
Lead/cable length: great.
Microphone quality: great (I can hear my tongue moving. Lowing the microphone volume settings stops this).
Ear muff comfort: great.

All I had to do was plug the headphones into a USB port and all was ready.
Published 15 days ago by Apophis 117

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected better mic
Good:
Awesome sound quality.
Very confortable.

Bad:
Microphone does not cancel background noise.
People in voice calls with me constantly complain about interferences in the mic aswell as a constant whistle.
Left height adjuster has become loose after less than 1 month of use.
Published 3 months ago by Ricardo Deus

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs an option to deactivate the lights, 13 July 2014
This review is from: TeckNet® 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Headband Gaming Headset Headphone Headset Earphone With USB Connection (Electronics)
Sound quality: great.
Lead/cable length: great.
Ear muff comfort: great.

All I had to do was plug the headphones into a USB port and all was ready.
The headphones came with what is presumably a setup CD, however the disc was too small for my disc reader (I may have missed something in the product details regarding said disc, but the headphones work so far therefore this isn't a problem).

Main problem: the wired 'remote' (volume control) and headphones have lights on.
I like to minimize my energy consumption and there is no obvious way to turn said lights off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected better mic, 30 Mar 2014
Good:
Awesome sound quality.
Very confortable.

Bad:
Microphone does not cancel background noise.
Left height adjuster has become loose after less than 1 month of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 25 July 2014
I bought these for £19.99 in Dec 2013. I am currently shopping for a new pair as the cable seems to have become damaged, causing sound to occasionally cut out in the right ear. That said... I have been impressed with this headset since day one. I've owned some expensive headphones in the past for portable devices, and consider myself a bit picky when it comes to headphones. For the price range the sound quality is excellent. Obviously sound quality is important. I've used it for IP telephony and recording some spoken word and find the mic quality absolutely fine, no issues whatsoever. Best of all, I've spent hours wearing these headphones and have never, ever, felt uncomfortable... I can't say that about a single other pair of headphones I have owned.

All in all, I'm searching for a reason not to buy these again, 8 months of awesome USB headset with almost daily use for £19.99: I'm happy. I could even keep using them, as long as I don't move about too much the sound won't cut out in the right ear, and this is a new issue as I said after 8 months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound for the price, 15 Oct 2013
Sound quality is excellent for the price but the design is a little bit of a let down. The ear cups cannot pivot or swivel so they don't create a good seal or press evenly around the ears. Having said that, they are one of the most comfortable headphones that I've tried but it could have been better. The microphone works well and there was no hassle setting up, just plug n'play, recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars decent, 21 July 2014
I can hear everything well with this headset, good clear mic, may need a little boosting but there's a driver for that included

only bad thing it isn't surround 7.1 also the audio isn't kept in the headphones as well as other headsets, its not even loud and other people in the room can hear what im hearing

5.0 out of 5 stars Provide loud sounds and PS4 compatible, 16 July 2014
These sound great and can amplify sounds very well on PC for instance, when I set to maximum volume on PC I have to turn down as these are very powerful.
Im not sure if anyones mentioned it, but I also use these for PS4, you just plug straight into the PS4 USB and they work perfectly both microphone and audio.

4.0 out of 5 stars A really high quality headset with exceptional audio and great bass that has made my gaming even more immersive, 7 July 2014
A really high quality headset with exceptional audio and great bass that has made my gaming even more immersive. It's my first 7.1 headset and it really is a huge improvement over the 5.1 gear I was previously using. My only complaint is that it doesn't sit tightly enough on your ears so the sound leaks a bit, but you really can't complain for the price.

Oh, and the sides glow dark red. Epic win.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
Good value for money. Sound quality is nice and comfortable to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars The audio quality was fantastic, both microphone and speakers, 2 July 2014
The audio quality was fantastic, both microphone and speakers, and I can't find a fault there, however the build quality was lacking. Within a month the microphone had stopped working, and one ear stopped playing sound, which was upsetting given the clear quality of the audio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 29 Dec 2013
Bought as a gift for my boyfriend who loves gaming. He told me the sound quality is amazing and was worried I had spent too much! Would definitely recommend for the price and quality, you won't be let down