5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, brilliant books!!!!, 17 April 2013
My 7 year old absolutely loves Claude and went dressed as him for World Book Day. We have all the previous books and bought the newest edition on Saturday. I can say it is our new 'favourite read'. I cannot praise these books highly enough as they appeal to my 7 year old who is a newly independent reader and is given loads of opportunities for 'reading for meaning'. They also appeal to my 11 year old who is a very confident reader and also to me as a parent, who has already lost count of the times I have been asked to read it to them. I can see the term 'Lovelybuns' being written into family folklore very soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of 5 stars!!, 18 April 2013
We have been looking forward to getting this book for ages and we were not disappointed! We just love Claude! This adventure is brilliant. In this story Claude goes to a theatre and he saves the day by catching a pretend ghost. Thank you for another brilliant book and can't wait until Claude on the Slopes.
By Jonathan, Age 7
Such good funny books, perfect for any 5 year old and up who have a sense of humour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Claude in the Spotlight, 10 Sept. 2013
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
I came across this by accident when looking for some new books for my six year old daughter. Claude lives with his friend Sir Bobbysock (both a sock and quite bobbly) and Mr and Mrs Shinyshoes. Every morning, when they go off to work, he has lots of adventures. In this book he joins a dance class, attends a talent show at the theatre and solves a mystery. The whole book is full of humour, great illustrations and a ghost spotting guide!

Overall, this is a great find and I am pleased to see there are lots more Claude books available. Just be aware that the story is not divided into chapters; however, both my six year old and my nine year old enjoyed it, so it has wide appeal. I can see Claude becoming a real favourite in our house and I am glad that we discovered him. I would recommend for 5+ and it will appeal equally to boys and girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can't Claude do?, 15 July 2013
Claude and his side kick, Sir Bobblysocks, have the best of adventures when Mr and Mrs Shinyshoes are out of work. There is an element of suspicion in some of the tales that we share with Claude, but then we want to believe them, really. Another superb title in a superb series.

5.0 out of 5 stars J'adore Claude, 27 Aug. 2013
Don't know if it's the beret, but I picture Claude as a French dog. This and all the Claude books are just beautifully written - very tongue in cheek in parts - the children love it, and adults have to stifle a smirk or two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly delightful, 23 July 2013
Gorgeous illustrations and a sense of humour on every page. Claude & Sir Bobblysock are legends. (Perfect for new readers too).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 24 Jun. 2013
There is nothing to dislike about this product. It's great in every sense. I would definately buy more Claudes in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars claude in spotlight, 11 July 2013
my boy loves all the claude books this one arrived promptly and has been read and re read already A LOT

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary!, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Claude in the Spotlight (Kindle Edition)
Loved it. Brilliant. Recommended for 6-9. Fantastic and worth every penny. I think it is for someone who doesn't want to read something too long but would like a good plot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Claude is stll magic, 6 Nov. 2013
My Daoghter loves her Claude books and was not disappionted with this latest instalment, She turned Nine and still enjoys the stories and this book has kept her enthusiasim for reading unlike some of the books from School.

Claude in the Spotlight