5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Unique Comedy in Years!
Published 10 months ago by obi won kenobi

2.0 out of 5 stars Started well, but went off the rails
The series started brilliantly, but soon became overly complex and contrived. Although it is enjoyable, the last couple of episodes dragged because they became more and more far fetched, and towards the end I found myself wanting to skip sections just to end it all! A great shame, as it was a fantastic start.
Published 3 months ago by H. Haynes

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Unique Comedy in Years!, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [DVD] (DVD)
I wasn't exactly sure what to expect from this comedy, but within minutes I knew this would be an exceptionally brilliant programme and I was right. The very special thing about this programme is that the serious plot lines could make up series on it's own and be half decent (the same for the comedy elements), but both combined created something so brilliant I hope they make an even better second series (if they decide to). I won't go into detail about the plot as I'm sure somebody else will do that, but I highly reccommend that you buy this dvd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy served with such a dead-pan delivery, is a truly wonderful experience, 25 Oct 2013
Mr. Nicholas J. Williams "musicfiendcouk" (leicestershire, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [DVD] (DVD)
Have been watching BBC2's latest comedy serving and as one reviewer has said already said "one of the greatest English comedy's ever made". Although this may be hamming this up ever so slightly, it certainly is a comedy made with direction and chemistry and will keep you on your toes from the outset.

James Cordon and Matthew Baynton really are a duo to watch and one for which the future holds a glittering prize. I've watched the penultimate episode and am now eagerly awaiting the finale, I was always told never to wish my life away, but Tuesday can't come to soon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Started well, but went off the rails, 29 May 2014
H. Haynes - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a watch. ., 22 May 2014
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my girlfriend and as expected, we both enjoyed it and watched the entire series in one sitting! Corden plays a very similar role to his previous outings which isn't necessarily a bad thing, and combined with Mathew Baynton the two of them make a funny duo. I have to admit I did get a bit lost in the storyline a couple of times but otherwise it's well written and there are plenty of laugh out loud moments throughout.
Well worth a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series! Top production value., 10 July 2014
Christopher Parr (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [DVD] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this series. James Corden is great. The production quality was ace - it felt like watching a movie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Mrs. Margarete Holden "M Holden" (Melbourne Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Enjoyed the show drama as well as funny at the same time hope they do another season

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [DVD] (DVD)
Amazing, hilarious and thrilling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant DVD. Would recommend this for all the family it's sooo funny. James Cordon brilliant actor and his sidekick also brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully well acted and funny, 30 Oct 2013
Constant Reader (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [DVD] (DVD)
This has been the viewing event of the week for the last couple of months, the partnership of the deadpan Baynton and the frenetic Corden being a very happy one. Some great one-liners and the physical comedy is accentuated by the differing statures of the hapless pair. There's enough light and dark to this show to appeal to a wide audience.

Little references to great films and television shows are there to be spotted - I'm hoping that someone will list them all so that I can see how many I got. A good story and a satisfying ending with enough left open for the possibility of a second series.

Loved it.

Regarding the DVD release, there are disappointingly few extras. An audio commentary and a short "behind the scenes" feature reusing some promotional material. That's it. There was so much else that could have been included - for example Noel's video diaries. And I think outtakes should be a mandatory part of any DVD release.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely brilliant. Both actors are totally believable .Great series.Hope they do more acting together.

The Wrong Mans [DVD]
The Wrong Mans [DVD] by James Corden (DVD - 2013)
6.00