4.0 out of 5 stars Looks The Part,But Doesnt Sound It
Published 9 months ago by The Neon Weasel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money!.
Published 5 months ago by Adrian S. Morris

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money!., 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD] (DVD)
I found this very boring. I have to agree with the other reviewers who gave it one star. I have a number of other Top Gear DVD's but this is the first one I bought that has only two of the presenters in it. I only bought it as it said 'Never Seen on TV!'. I now know why. It's much better with the three presenters giving each other stick. This one didn't raise a giggle out of me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks The Part,But Doesnt Sound It, 19 Nov 2013
The Neon Weasel (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD] (DVD)
With Christmas looming,you know there is going to be a new Top Gear DVD on offer,this time fronted by Jeremy and Richard,it serves up all the staples you would want and expect.A precession of exotic cars,Lamborghini,Ferrari,Bugatti,Pagani and Jaguar all get a look in,as,in typical loutish behaviour,the very gruesome twosome,set off on a road trip from Venice,across Italy and into France.Along the way serving up some insane challenges,and deranged races,not to mention some truly stunning scenery.

However there is a problem,at least with the DVD (cant comment on the Blu Ray as I didnt buy that version)the sound quality isnt that good.Its got a hollow,echoy quality to it,from start to finish.I tried it on several players,I normally watch things with the aid of a sound bar,I even turned that off and went back to the TVs speakers,but it didnt improve the quality.It doesnt spoil your enjoyment of the programme,but its a bit much that it was passed for release with such an obvious defect.Perhaps there was a slightly faulty batch,and I just happened to buy one,I intend to return it and get a replacement.I will post the results in the comments section when I do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD] (DVD)
I usually love Top Gear but this one was very disappointing.
It feels like not much thought was put into it. It's not as funny as usual and at the beginning they say they will finish the trip in a certain place and then don't which makes it feel like they ran out of budget but still had the nerve to sell the DVD.

2.0 out of 5 stars Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD] (DVD)
I found this very disappointing and frankly wasn't surprised that this programme didn't make it onto TV. The only highlights were the cars. The Ferrari F12 berlinetta was a particular highlight. Clarkson spent the whole time taking the mick out of Hammond and ruined most of the usual banter that passes for entertainment between them... and where was James May?

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip, 7 Aug 2014
Mrs. L. Vast (Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this 'Used' and it is in excellent condition. I was reluctant to buy it at first because James is not in it. However, he is mentioned quite a bit so it isn't as though he is left out completely. Not one of my favourite Top Gear DVD's (because James isn't in it and it doesn't seem right without him), but considering the price I paid for it, it is alright. I have watched it a few times and will watch it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watchable, ok but disappointing, 22 Nov 2013
A. Rehman - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD] (DVD)
I was really looking forward to this dvd. I am a huge fan of the show, love the guys and always enjoy the challenges and races and trips they do. However this one left me a little bored to be honest. It was very samey over and over again just in different cars. The best bit of the whole thing is the race to st. Tropez. I'm not sure if James not being in it was the issue or not but all I know is that every other episode or dvd I cam watch again and again and this one I want to never see again. Defnitely worth a watch once if only for the race part but the rest is very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars he loved, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD] (DVD)
kept other half busy , he loved it

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD] (DVD)
This was so boring that we put it off after 5 minutes and gave it away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD] (DVD)
good fun dvd by the top gear presenters

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD] (DVD)
great product just as described

Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD] by Jeremy Clarkson (DVD - 2013)
5.59