4.0 out of 5 stars Looks The Part,But Doesnt Sound It
Published 4 months ago by Seven Ragged Tigers

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I usually love Top Gear but this one was very disappointing.
It feels like not much thought was put into it. It's not as funny as usual and at the beginning they say they will finish the trip in a certain place and then don't which makes it feel like they ran out of budget but still had the nerve to sell the DVD.
Published 3 months ago by Carrie

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks The Part,But Doesnt Sound It, 19 Nov 2013
Seven Ragged Tigers (Sheffield,England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
With Christmas looming,you know there is going to be a new Top Gear DVD on offer,this time fronted by Jeremy and Richard,it serves up all the staples you would want and expect.A precession of exotic cars,Lamborghini,Ferrari,Bugatti,Pagani and Jaguar all get a look in,as,in typical loutish behaviour,the very gruesome twosome,set off on a road trip from Venice,across Italy and into France.Along the way serving up some insane challenges,and deranged races,not to mention some truly stunning scenery.

However there is a problem,at least with the DVD (cant comment on the Blu Ray as I didnt buy that version)the sound quality isnt that good.Its got a hollow,echoy quality to it,from start to finish.I tried it on several players,I normally watch things with the aid of a sound bar,I even turned that off and went back to the TVs speakers,but it didnt improve the quality.It doesnt spoil your enjoyment of the programme,but its a bit much that it was passed for release with such an obvious defect.Perhaps there was a slightly faulty batch,and I just happened to buy one,I intend to return it and get a replacement.I will post the results in the comments section when I do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Dec 2013
I usually love Top Gear but this one was very disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watchable, ok but disappointing, 22 Nov 2013
A. Rehman - See all my reviews
I was really looking forward to this dvd. I am a huge fan of the show, love the guys and always enjoy the challenges and races and trips they do. However this one left me a little bored to be honest. It was very samey over and over again just in different cars. The best bit of the whole thing is the race to st. Tropez. I'm not sure if James not being in it was the issue or not but all I know is that every other episode or dvd I cam watch again and again and this one I want to never see again. Defnitely worth a watch once if only for the race part but the rest is very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 12 April 2014
Good buy as exected from top gear bought as xmas present for husband who loved it and will watch ovr again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 12 April 2014
Clarkson and Hammond are fantastic and funny in this epic road trip with vehicles from super-bikes to vintage classic cars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing, 11 April 2014
Bought for my son as he is a Top Gear fan. He loved it and I must admit I also read it and found it quite amusing. Arrived on time and packaged well.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [Blu-ray + UV Copy] (Blu-ray)
funny good show. through it should of lasted longer than it did. going to pau would of been good .

5.0 out of 5 stars Son watches it over & over!!, 3 April 2014
S. Agnew "skysthelimit" (Plymouth) - See all my reviews
My 7 year old Top Gear fan really loves this film- I haven't seen it cos he watches it in the back of the car- every trip- he won't change it over!

2.0 out of 5 stars Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip, 31 Mar 2014
I found this very disappointing and frankly wasn't surprised that this programme didn't make it onto TV. The only highlights were the cars. The Ferrari F12 berlinetta was a particular highlight. Clarkson spent the whole time taking the mick out of Hammond and ruined most of the usual banter that passes for entertainment between them... and where was James May?

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money!., 28 Mar 2014
I found this very boring. I have to agree with the other reviewers who gave it one star. I have a number of other Top Gear DVD's but this is the first one I bought that has only two of the presenters in it. I only bought it as it said 'Never Seen on TV!'. I now know why. It's much better with the three presenters giving each other stick. This one didn't raise a giggle out of me.

ARRAY(0xad57cb7c)

Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [Blu-ray + UV Copy]
Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [Blu-ray + UV Copy] by Jeremy Clarkson (Blu-ray - 2013)
16.68