4.0 out of 5 stars Looks The Part,But Doesnt Sound It
Published 11 months ago by The Neon Weasel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money!.
Published 6 months ago by Adrian S. Morris

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks The Part,But Doesnt Sound It, 19 Nov 2013
The Neon Weasel (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
With Christmas looming,you know there is going to be a new Top Gear DVD on offer,this time fronted by Jeremy and Richard,it serves up all the staples you would want and expect.A precession of exotic cars,Lamborghini,Ferrari,Bugatti,Pagani and Jaguar all get a look in,as,in typical loutish behaviour,the very gruesome twosome,set off on a road trip from Venice,across Italy and into France.Along the way serving up some insane challenges,and deranged races,not to mention some truly stunning scenery.

However there is a problem,at least with the DVD (cant comment on the Blu Ray as I didnt buy that version)the sound quality isnt that good.Its got a hollow,echoy quality to it,from start to finish.I tried it on several players,I normally watch things with the aid of a sound bar,I even turned that off and went back to the TVs speakers,but it didnt improve the quality.It doesnt spoil your enjoyment of the programme,but its a bit much that it was passed for release with such an obvious defect.Perhaps there was a slightly faulty batch,and I just happened to buy one,I intend to return it and get a replacement.I will post the results in the comments section when I do.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money!., 28 Mar 2014
I found this very boring. I have to agree with the other reviewers who gave it one star. I have a number of other Top Gear DVD's but this is the first one I bought that has only two of the presenters in it. I only bought it as it said 'Never Seen on TV!'. I now know why. It's much better with the three presenters giving each other stick. This one didn't raise a giggle out of me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip, 31 Mar 2014
I found this very disappointing and frankly wasn't surprised that this programme didn't make it onto TV. The only highlights were the cars. The Ferrari F12 berlinetta was a particular highlight. Clarkson spent the whole time taking the mick out of Hammond and ruined most of the usual banter that passes for entertainment between them... and where was James May?

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Dec 2013
I usually love Top Gear but this one was very disappointing.
It feels like not much thought was put into it. It's not as funny as usual and at the beginning they say they will finish the trip in a certain place and then don't which makes it feel like they ran out of budget but still had the nerve to sell the DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 May 2014
Bought for the fella, he loved it, I'm happy it kept him quiet for an hour or so, quick delivery and good value for money

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, 22 May 2014
not a patch on all the other top gear publications got bored very quickly disappointed ....maybe they should have had James May involved as was not funny without him .

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 year old son loves it !, 5 May 2014
Hello, if you're a Top Gear Fan then you'll love it. Excellent value for money and very entertaining as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars boys, 4 May 2014
My boys loved this and that's what mattress it was a gift that always goes down well at Christmas time

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea for gift, 1 May 2014
My husband loves Top Gear and so this was a great idea for his birthday present. Great DVD, well recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 26 April 2014
A must watch for any Top Gear fan! This DVD was absolutely hilarious! I would highly recommend it to all!

Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [Blu-ray]
Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [Blu-ray] by Jeremy Clarkson (Blu-ray - 2013)