Format: DVD|Change

on 16 November 2013
Karl Pilkington is a genius. He is my favourite person in the public eye ( I would say celebrity, but I just don't see him as one, he's far more human than celebrities). At first I was a little dubious that he was doing a series without Gervais and Merchant and worried it wouldn't be that funny, but I can't tell you how pleased I was when just 5 minutes after watching the first episode when I discovered I was wrong. This is the funniest series with Pilkington in my view and if you even remotely enjoyed the Ricky Gervais Show or The Idiot Abroad series you will absolutely love this series and certainly would not be disappointed. I hope they make a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, even 40th series :)
on 13 November 2013
Just watch the video to the left of the picture of the DVD and that is enough reason in itself to buy the DVD watched all but one episode on SKY so far and its my favourite thing he has done.
on 20 November 2013
Karl Pilkington is a loveable boufoon and his reactions are priceless. One of the things that make him so hilarious is the fact I think we can all agree with him on some things the only diffrence being his thought process. This DVD is the perfect cure for those winter blues.
on 12 December 2014
Karl Pilkington is absolutely hilarious. Started off watching the 'Idiot Abroad' series with my boyfriend, then moved onto this. He's such a charismatic guy who talks such sense, yet ironically he manages to make being rather sensible more than a little bit seriously funny.
on 7 April 2015
Karl Pilkington is by far one of the funniest people on the planet. The Moaning of Lofe picks up where An Idiot Abroad left off. But this time we see a much more comfortable Karl, sans Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. Karl travels the world to focus on the big ticket items of life. And his witty, uncanny ability to put things in a different perspective has never been more entertaining. It's heartfelt, funny, and in a world filled with repetitive sitcoms and fictious reality shows, The Moaning in Life is genuine.
on 19 December 2013
This is Karl. What he says is right but it is just so funny the way he says it but he doesn't realise how funny he is. I thought this was just going to be Karl sat talking about different things every week. I didn't know that he visited different countries and found out about other cultures. Basically, just buy it and watch it. My only moan would be the price. But then the programmes were done by Sky so what do you expect.
on 28 January 2015
Brilliant, funny and exciting DVD. The DVD came earlier then I expected which was brilliant. Also it came in perfect condition. If you like An Idiot Abroad I would highly recommend this DVD for you but, there is a sense if disappointment when you realise Ricky Gervais isn't in this DVD. But Karl's non-stop moaning never seizes to make me laugh even when he's not being tormented by Ricky!
on 1 May 2014
Fairly funny throughout, the scene with Karl fake mourning his not so dead dad is worth the price alone. He is definitely better on his own without gervais and co.

Just a small hint of acting up to the camera though and a couple of times i guessed his next move or line so tiny hints of scripted material creeping in.
on 20 June 2014
I like this new series, I'm a fan of Pilko, he comes out with some really funny comments in each episode and its interesting to see how other cultures do things. I give this 4 stars as my only gripe is that there's 5 episodes and I wish there were more or as many episodes as Idiot Abroad, as I enjoyed it.
on 8 December 2013
Could not stop laughing at the Death episode! I'm not sick.. It was just so funny! Hope and Look forward to another series!?