5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. K. Dilkington's best work
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't live up to expectation.
Published 2 months ago by Theo France

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. K. Dilkington's best work, 16 Nov 2013
Karl Pilkington is a genius. He is my favourite person in the public eye ( I would say celebrity, but I just don't see him as one, he's far more human than celebrities). At first I was a little dubious that he was doing a series without Gervais and Merchant and worried it wouldn't be that funny, but I can't tell you how pleased I was when just 5 minutes after watching the first episode when I discovered I was wrong. This is the funniest series with Pilkington in my view and if you even remotely enjoyed the Ricky Gervais Show or The Idiot Abroad series you will absolutely love this series and certainly would not be disappointed. I hope they make a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, even 40th series :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch The Video in the link, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Moaning of Life [DVD] (DVD)
Just watch the video to the left of the picture of the DVD and that is enough reason in itself to buy the DVD watched all but one episode on SKY so far and its my favourite thing he has done.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't live up to expectation., 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Moaning of Life [DVD] (DVD)
Honestly I was slightly disappointed due to the excellent reviews it received. Not the same sort of comedy as An idiot abroad as The moaning of life would only make me laugh once an episode at best. There is a lack of "situation comedy" which made idiot abroad so good, I think the stick poking Karl (Ricky Gervais) is sorely missed, as Moaning of life relied too much on Karl's comments which in truth seemed over the top as he began to try too hard as he wasn't as miserable as he was in an idiot abroad. All in all its a decent watch for Karl Pilkington fans but nothing to write home about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing better to chase away the winter blues!, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Moaning of Life [DVD] (DVD)
Karl Pilkington is a loveable boufoon and his reactions are priceless. One of the things that make him so hilarious is the fact I think we can all agree with him on some things the only diffrence being his thought process. This DVD is the perfect cure for those winter blues.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bit of fun from Karl :o), 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Moaning of Life [DVD] (DVD)
It's nice to see Karl Pilkington having a good moan about life without having to put up with Ricky Gervais & Stephen Merchant in the background - We all know that Karl is the true star of "An Idiot Abroad", so it's good that "The Moaning Of Life" doesn't have the "other two' messing around in the background. More stuff from Karl, please !! Forget "the other two" and carry on on your own !! Excellent fun !! Well done Karl !!

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious and very interesting, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Moaning of Life [DVD] (DVD)
This is Karl. What he says is right but it is just so funny the way he says it but he doesn't realise how funny he is. I thought this was just going to be Karl sat talking about different things every week. I didn't know that he visited different countries and found out about other cultures. Basically, just buy it and watch it. My only moan would be the price. But then the programmes were done by Sky so what do you expect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Karl is hilarious, 4 May 2014
This review is from: The Moaning of Life [DVD] (DVD)
Great DVD Karl is so funny if you like him and an idiot abroad you will love this. Shame about the last episode not working there was probably a scratch or something if I were you I would maybe try a diffident seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moaning has never been so funny, 29 July 2014
D. A. Plumb "Brandon Heat" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Moaning has never been so funny. Here Karl looks at birth, weddings, death, money and vocation. He's brilliant because he not only sees things in different ways to other people, we can often agree with him no matter how miserable he puts it. This particular series has no sign of steve merchant or ricky gervais (yay), instead it is introduced by Karl himself. He makes the death episode hilarious. Death- funny?! yes he is that good. If you have never heard of him before then i won't bother giving scenarios from the show, just watch a trailer. This dvd is 5 episodes of about 40 mins each. As per usual there are bits that aren't quite so entertaining, but these are few and far between.

4.0 out of 5 stars Karl without Ricky, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Moaning of Life [DVD] (DVD)
Karl pilkington is a funny man not as funny as ricky but another dose of idoit abroad is always welcome and after awhile you forget about the loss of ricky and start laughing at karls no stop moaning lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational while funny!, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Moaning of Life [DVD] (DVD)
Could not stop laughing at the Death episode! I'm not sick.. It was just so funny! Hope and Look forward to another series!?

The Moaning of Life [DVD]
The Moaning of Life [DVD] by Karl Pilkington (DVD - 2013)