on 31 January 2014
They look nice, but I bought multiple packs for class sets and on their first outing we went through the lot and found 3/ 30 that would work adequately. Even then they had to be held at a strong vertical angle. Everyone else had to go back to drawing with their fingers. Not the bargain they appear to be when they are useless.
on 17 May 2014
Extremely disappointed in these pens, more than half the time they do not work. Previously I had bought Smartbuy touchscreen pens which were excellent in my haste I bought these, I would of sent them back but as they were cheap it wasn't worth it. One star for the pretty colours.
on 30 January 2014
I bought these because I though they looked nice and were great value. Now I realise the price reflects the quality.

These stylus' cut out while using them on my touchscreen smart phone, you have to press down pretty hard for the touchscreen to register the stylus, I've had stylus' in the past and I've never had to press down so hard.

The stylus' also feel cheap, the little pads on the end that touches the screen feels harder than normal, like more plastic and as if it could snap/crack.

Good value, I guess if one does crack, at least we have 9 more to use. Personally wouldn't buy these again though.
on 14 April 2014
Tried to use on all gadgets that product info states, only 4 (out of 20 purchased) worked. Waste of money. Have used mini capacitive pens, which are still going strong. Will purchase them from now on.
on 10 October 2014
a very good product, cheap for the price too, ( considering Asda charge £3.50 for 2 ) you get 10 that do the same job,
My only nit pick is the amount of time they took to arrive, 5 days past promised delivery date, but having said that they are sent from Hong Kong, so don't expect a fast turn around,
The Stylus are well constructed and a handy size too,
recommended for those with stubby fingers like me who can't get on to well with their smart phones, I pad etc, well worth the money and the wait
on 7 November 2013
They took weeks to come and they don't work
I should have realised that the low price reflected the quality and the service
Rubbish.
on 14 April 2014
Yes !, I know they were cheap but when they don't work then its money lost. These are rubbish, tap the keyboard 5/6 times and you may get the letter to appear. As for scrolling up or down the screen...forget it. These stylus simply don't work.
AND !!!!! it took nearly 4 weeks for delivery.
As said I didn't pay a lot of money for them but I ended up throwing them away.
Don't waste your money.
on 18 April 2014
Read a lot about these but for the price thought I would give them ago poor made and I think would damage the screen sharp edges and took about three weeks to arrive
on 27 April 2014
I waited a long time for them to be delivered and when they arrived I found that that they do not work on my ipad or on my iPhone . Would not recommend them for these products.
on 19 April 2014
Delivered promptly. However, I was not happy with them. Each one only worked a few times, and then ceased to operate .