on 9 October 2014
Deffnately what they say and that's all. Had less than a week and three have gone in the bin. Delivery was so slow I could have made them myself....ok they did come from Hong kong but I get goods from the states in a week. Will definitely buy from somewhere else next time and pay a bit more...you get what you pay for and these are exactly that and nothing more
on 15 January 2014
Received 10 of these little pens and 3 of them don't work but for the price, can't really complain too much. Quality is not the best but gets the job done. Bought these for somebody else who has fat fingers and hope it will help them when it comes to typing out a message on the iPhone. Think I'll invest in a better quality touch-screen pen next time though!
on 8 March 2016
Basic use for my Smartphone and Kindle, they work a treat. Excellent value for the money, receiving the 10 as pictured. Shared them out amongst family and friends and still have a couple left over for when I inevitably misplace them but at 10p each...Waited a while for delivery but as it's free and they come all the way from China I wasn't too impatient.
on 13 July 2014
they seem to work fine' but I consider it takes a long time to come wouldn't bother again
on 14 March 2014
I bought these to use on my iPhone. And they DONOT work what a waste of time and money ,
on 12 December 2013
I really bought these because the price was so good but had no great expectations of the quality of the product. Well, surprisingly the quality is pretty good. They are slimmer than the usual stylus' but I find them more accurate. Nice range of colours and 10 of them in a pack. The delivery was quick and I am very pleased with them.
on 22 April 2016
Not had them long but they seem to be holding up better than others I have had.
on 25 November 2013
These are incredibly cheap per stylus, and as such really aren't that great. Almost impossible to use when tablet (nexus 7) is in it''s stand and still pretty tempramental whenn it's laid flat on the desk.
Work when used slowly and carefully but don't expect them to be reliable when you're making notes in a hurry
on 20 February 2016
I went away on 4thFebruary and returned on 19th February. The stylus were due by the 8th February. My post has been picked up daily and to date there have been no stylus delivered. I know they were cheap and I believe they were being dispatched from Singapore, however if they are advertised they should be delivered.
on 22 December 2014
My set just didn't work even though I tried them one by one so waste of money