5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful!
I never leave reviews but this is such a stirring unique album, I couldn't not. This woman is amazing.....people compare her to Florence Welch and I understand why, but this vocalist does heartbreakingly sad like Florence could never do (not being mean, it's just true). Very few albums manage to make a tear roll down my face, but this is one of them. It's not all sad and...
Published 11 months ago by kate Macaree

3.0 out of 5 stars I Keep Waiting
Love the voice but like so many of our friends we would love to hear them widen their range of music. Do they have unrealised talent or is this it?
Published 11 months ago by billy whizz46

‹ Previous | 132 33 3479 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Group!, 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: If You Wait: Deluxe (Audio CD)
I love this group and their album is everything I expected. It is more of a chillout type of music, very pretty. It included all of my favorite songs by them and a few others I had not heard. Sort of a cross between Florence and XX. Can't wait to hear more from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend enough, 5 Oct. 2013
S. Cross - See all my reviews
This review is from: If You Wait (MP3 Download)
The best new album I've heard all year, I really can't recommend it enough. Beautiful and haunting melodies; the band's real strength. If you like Florence and the Machine, then definitely give these guys a listen. As this is their debut album, let's hope there's lots more to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely exquisite., 4 Oct. 2013
I bought this album on a whim after a friend had told me about how good it was, and needless to say, I was absolutely blown away. There's a certain melancholy about the album that would make a listener feel nostalgic for things that have passed, soothed by beautiful vocals and excellent musicianship. Undoubtedly one of the best albums of 2013.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic CD, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: If You Wait (Audio CD)
This is a brilliant new band out and the music is absolutely lovely. I have not stopped listening to it since it was released. Well worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 Oct. 2013
j (stone, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love this CD.
I had only heard one track previously on Jo Whiley's show- the other songs are just as good.
Arrived in good condition and promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars They surely are not 'wasting their young years', 3 Oct. 2013
Hannah's voice and the blend of music created by this band makes them really unique. You can feel that they have put a lot of effort and time into creating this wonderful album. Every song is different and you get a taste of the splendid vocal performance and music. I can't wait for their next album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ambience at its best, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: If You Wait (Audio CD)
Such good background music when you're trying to chill out. After radio 1 launching London Grammar into the charts this is a CD which I made sure was pre-ordered. Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars CD, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: If You Wait (Audio CD)
Amazing throughout - go and buy it. Support new young talent ... what an amazing first album by talented people .

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great British band., 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: If You Wait: Deluxe (Audio CD)
Great new band with such a beautiful voice, a definate for those chill out moments with a glass of vino!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: If You Wait: Deluxe (Audio CD)
Long time since I got this excited about a band and they did not dissapoint.....run a hot bath..light the candles and enjoy.....perfect !

‹ Previous | 132 33 3479 | Next ›