on 24 March 2014
As good as the first if not better. Black magic was never meant to be like this. Give them a try Brill
on 28 January 2014
Bought this sequel as soon as I finished the first one as I loved "The Ghost & The Graveyard" - I still love the characters and the plot itself was well thought out - the action is great and sometimes gruesome. The supernatural elements well explained - my only feeling when I got to the end of the book was that I am not so much into Rick as I probably should be(I liked Logan and thought he might get a chance with Grateful?!?) so overall I give it 4 stars and if there is ever another book in the series then I would purchase it.
on 23 September 2013
Best book ever, OMG OMG please let there be a third Knight Games book please, I love Grateful, I love Rick, I love Logan, I love Michelle and I love Poe.
on 26 April 2014
Although this reads a little like a young adult book, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the entire collection.

I have always loved the idea of being resurrected in different lifetimes and yet remembering the past ones, what an amazing concept!

The writing style is good though some of the terms are a little off, eg ...if he thought I would do it, he has another THING coming... rather than another THINK coming. Just a little annoyance which doesn't really detract from the story.
on 8 April 2014
There were some very frustrating moments for me in this book. The jealousy from Rick and the gullibility of Grateful had me wanting to shout at the pair. However I would not have it any other way, as putting myself in the same positions I fully believe I could well have acted the same. A brilliant take on the witchy and supernatural world. Full of romance, suspense and a little humour. Can't wait to read more from Genevieve Jack.
on 20 March 2014
I absolutely loved these books. Nowadays I find it really hard to find a book that actually get a grip on me from the first chapter. Grateful Knight is actually a character that doesn't annoy you with doubts and low self-esteem as I came to read in so many books. Her story is captivating with every single character in both books. Very good work. Pleased that I accidentally came across these books. Happy reader here :)
on 28 January 2014
Fantastic. Plenty of action and romance. Very hard to put down once I began to read. A very satisfying ending.
on 4 June 2014
Loved this book. Can't wait till the next one. Read both books within 3 days. Really good for all ages
on 19 May 2014
Bit predictable not scary, no suspense moments, very bland, too many vampires, werwolf, etc creatures which is ok if you like that but thought story was too farfetched and no twist in the storyline. First book was much better with an almost credible storyline but wanted to know if heroine fought the demons and ended up with her past lover so got this follow up book to find out.
on 5 January 2014
you just have to read this book after reading the first instalment. thoroughly enjoyed this captivating story from start to finish, you can't help but feel for the two leading men whilst Grateful comes to grips with her past and presents selves before realising that her life is already mapped out for her no matter what.