5.0 out of 5 stars Great husband protection!!
My husband has broken every phone he has owned, even the unbreakable ones he has broken and the waterproof ones he has managed to drown, THIS so far has been pretty fool proof, whether its bloody idiot proof is yet to be seen!!! haha
Published 8 months ago by maisies mummy

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but poorly designed...
Published 7 months ago by Kevin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great husband protection!!, 18 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the prettiest but worthwhile protection, really well made, 3 Nov. 2013
Bought two of these for our new phones, one for my wife (who wasn't too impressed when she first saw it) and one for me. After 2 weeks of use I'm really impressed with the robustness and quality of the case. Its well designed and really sturdy, should hopefully protect our phones for a long time...
Only downside is that it's a bit fiddly for plugging the lightning charger lead in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my mother and she loved it! said it was excellent and very comparable to her previous otterbox case. Very good customer service - even when there was a small problem with the order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fabulous product, 17 Oct. 2013
This is a really great case. It's exactly how it is described & to make it even greater the seller is so helpful. I really love it & totally recommend it. No one will be disappointed it really is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but poorly designed..., 27 July 2014
Purchased the black and green cases, arrived quickly! But very over priced for what it is, it's thin and good quality but just badly designed. The flaps are very awkward to use and you struggle to get access to the power connector and silent switch. The cameras aren't protected, this is particularly annoying for the front camera as it lets dust get under the screen protector and also moisture.

Look around and find a better case especially for the money as it's not worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, 5 Dec. 2013
J. Waugh (Dumfries - Scotland) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it is supposed to do at a very good price - I am very pleased with my case.

4.0 out of 5 stars the corners ended up wearing out after it being dropped on the floor that much (I am quite clumsy) so that it came to one point, 20 Aug. 2014
This was an ideal case for me since the last case I used (one of the Speck ones bought from the Apple store), the corners ended up wearing out after it being dropped on the floor that much (I am quite clumsy) so that it came to one point that I dropped my phone on the floor and the case was useless, and the screen was cracked.

This case, although it looks like you could call an airstrike from it, is great if you're one of those users like me who tends to drop their phone a lot. Comes in two parts, a protective screen cover with a small bit of protection on the corners, and then the main back which provides a lot of protection in the key areas. It is a bit bulky but if you want to prevent yourself from paying the fee to fix your screen then paying this price (got mine for about £12) is perfect for the long run :)

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, 19 Jan. 2015
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Absolutely awful!!! Iv had this case a week and the protective corner pads keep coming out and I dropped it from my dining room table hight and my screen is now smashed... Not a protective case at all. Buy a griffin surviver

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 12 Mar. 2014
This is in my opinion the best phone case I've brought,I am amazed how sturdy and secure it is.Brought the green case for my new iPhone 5c case has a built in screen protecter witch is brilliant and does not effect using it picture and video quality is still what you you expect from an iPhone.my phone feels safe,I also love the fact that the design of case has took everything into consideration including button covers over battery and earphone out puts so your safe that they are dirt free,well worth the pennies.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, 28 Nov. 2014
love this case, protects mobile fully and great colour and so easy to find in my bag,rather than hunt around for it if it was black.